79

Reneé touched the edge of the blade to her upper arm, waiting for the pain, but she heard impatient knocks on the door.

Her mother was banging on the door,

"Reneé! Open up, right now!" she called.

"Go away mom!" Reneé yelled back.

"If you don't open up right now, I'll have Nathan break it open" she shouted.

Reneé clenched her jaw as she wore her dress and threw the door open.

Adalie looked at her surprised, "What the hell has happened to you Reneé? I thought this reunion would change you, but you came back turning worse! Why did you light a fire in the backyard? And what's the deal with your face?" she screeched.

Reneé gritted her teeth, anger coursing through her, she hated her mother for making her go to the party. "None of you business mother, get out of my room" she snarled.

"That is not how you talk to your mother Reneé! I can't imagine that you are even my daughter, I didn't raise you like this! You are unbelievable" she said as she slapped her accross the face.

This time, the fire of anger was uncontrollable, Reneé shoved her towards the door as she landed with a thud on the door frame. Blood oozed out of the wound on her mother's forehead as she stared at Reneé horrified. Suddenly Nathan came rushing, his eyes wide in shock as he looked between the both of them. He proceeded to pick up Adalie as his eyes blazed with anger towards Reneé.

"You are a monster!" he yelled and the flame in his eyes was enough to convey all the other curses left unsaid.