Chapter 27: Face full of disappointment.

"What the fuck?!", jeff says quite loud. "This is seriously not the time to have visitors ", he groans still thrusting inside of me. "Just make it a quicky, and go answer the door",  i tell him. "Can we just not answer and hope they leave", he whines. I looked at him directly in his eyes. "Fine..", jeff complained. He picked up the pace and came, he quickly cleaned him self up. Jeff ran to the door and opened it. Jeff was shirtless but he had some sweat pants on that were low riding.

JEFFS POV
"Hey Norm, whats going on buddy?", I asked as Norman moved out of the way to show 2 older people. "Found these folks wondering around my front porch", Norman laughs. "Sorry, were you busy?", norman chuckles glancing down at my lightly hard dick. I looked at him with a shut the fuck up face.

"Ugh, Mr and Mrs Pratt what brings you guys all the way out here?", i asked with curiosity. I also thought in my head, why are they at my house not Emma's... I didn't even know they knew where I lived. "Yeah Jeff, I just saw them walking up to my porch, they said they were looking for you...so... here you go", norman says motioning Emma's parents into my doorway. "I hope we aren't interrupting anything", her dad apologized. "No, no, jeff was just..."hard"...at work", norman laughs pretending to fuck the air. "Bye norman!", i yell and slammed the door. I saw Norman prancing all the way to his house laughing his ass off.

"So what brings you here?", i asked. "Is emma here?", her mother asks. "Yes, i think she is sleeping...I'll go check in on her", i tell them, totally lying because i didnt want them to walk into the scene of me fucking their daughter seconds before they arrived.

EMMAS POV
Jeff came crashing into the bedroom. "Did you invite your parents?", he asks. "What, no...why?" I ask. "They are in my living room", he whispered. "Um..okay ill  be out in a sec", I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom.

"Hi mom, hi dad", i ask wondering why the hell they are here. "Hi sweetie, we have something we want to talk to you about", she says shuffling through here abnormally large purse. She pulled out a magazine. "Okay why couldn't you have just called me?", i say. "This is for both of you my dear", she looked at me with concern before she tossed me the magazine. It read, 'Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Pregnant Girlfriend?', it was a picture of myself and jeff holding hands walking down the street...and the paparazzi got the perfect profile shot of my stomach.

Jeff and I just stared at the magazine speechless. "How...i just...we just...mom i was going to tell you guys, honestly i just found out less than 24 hours ago, in the photo i had no idea i was even pregnant", i started rambling on.

My father looked at me with a face full of disappointment.

**thinking of starting another story, what would you guys like it to be about?** -S