Chapter 22: Call an ambulance!!

We ran out the door to go to Norman's house. I really hope Colton wins not that I don't want to move in with Jeffrey it's just.... I just want to make a point. I never really thought of the fact of moving in together, We have been together for about eight months you think it would've happened already... But I guess the conversation never really got brought up.... but clearly Jeff has been thinking about it more than I have.
Before we left jeff changed into some shorts and a t-shirt....still sexy as fuck. We got to the court, it was fucking incredible. "Alright little dude, first to 21", jeff says passing Colton the ball. "Sounds good", he agreed. Jeff knocked the ball out of his hands and dribbled down the court for a layup. "2-0, c'mon your sister said you were good", jeff joked. "Okay okay, good play", colton admits. 12 minutes in and the score was 19-19. "Alright boys, last basket wins", I shouted. Colton dribbled around jeffrey, shot and bounced off the rim, going straight towards jeffrey, he got the ball and ran up the court and slammed dunked it, falling back down on the ground fast and hard. "Shit shit shit!!", Jeffrey cried out. He was laying on the ground holding his knee. I sprinted towards him. "Babe are you okay!", i shout. "Fucking shit, call an ambulance Emma!", he says covering his leg with his massive hands, blood was gushing and his bone was sticking out. I instantly called for help. "They are On there way, what happened", i ask. "I went for...a dunk...but when i let...let...go of the rim I fell on my knee the wrong way", he says in between whimpers. "Im so sorry", colton says running towards jeffrey. "No dude, it....wasn't your fault, i knew my knee was hurt, i knew the possible....the possible...outcome but i still played", he tells colton trying to help him not worry. "But im the one who gave you the idea, if i didnt ask to play after you told me you couldnt this never would have happened", colton frowns. "Colton, listen to me buddy, this is not your fault...no where near", Jeffrey says. *ambulance siren* Men with a stretcher came running our way, they picked up jeffrey and brought him to the ambulance. "Im not un conscious...is the stretcher really necessary?", he asks. "Its protocol, but coming from the man with a leg like yours, you'd be thankful", the paramedic said. I hopped in the vehicle with the paramedics and jeff and we raced to the hospital.

"He's loosing blood!! Crash cart, get me a crash cart now! Get her out of the room!! Ma'am you have to leave so i can save his life", the doctor shouts.
I left the room, tears streaming down my face.
"Charge to 100. **shock**..... shit shit, charge to 200! **shock**, I found a pulse!! He is stable, put him on an IV and give me his chart...that was a close one", the doctor says.

The doctor came out to the waiting room to find me, "okay hun, hes stable but his knee is dislocated which caused the bone to shift, allowing the blood flow to exit the body where the wound opened. He should be just fine, we'll get him a cast, put him on some pain killers and he should be good to go by tomorrow morning", he explained. "Okay, thankyou...can i see him?", i ask. "Of course dear, right this way".
How could a dislocated leg lead to near death...