Chapter 8: I have to leave

--Thanks so much for 100+ reads. Make sure you follow and vote!!--
*warning sexual content*
I woke up and saw Jeff still asleep. He's so cute I cant even control myself. His dick was just there staring at me and I had to do something about it. I slowly started stroking him. He groaned at my touch. He got hard very quickly. I lowered my head and started sucking, holding onto his base and bobbing my head trying not to wake him up. His moans made me super wet. "Fuck", he groans as he wakes up and came on my stomach. "Good morning babe", i smirk. "Good morning it sure is", he says. "This just means I have to repay you", he says. "Later, I have to go to work". "Plus i need to shower", i say. He heard the word shower and his head popped up very quickly. "Shower, with just me in it that is", i laugh. "Aw shit, okay baby I'll see you later", he kisses me on the lips. I work at this local grocery store not too far from Jeff's place actually. But as soon as I graduate from college I'm quickly quitting this joke of a job, I don't even get breaks and the customers are rude as fuck. It was almost 8:30pm and I just got home, well I actually just ended up going back to Jeffs. I walked in and saw him in the kitchen cutting some vegetables. Super sexy, him cooking dinner and such. His back was faced towards me. I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "Missed you", i say. He turns around and kisses me and gives me a big bear hug. "I missed ya too, it gets lonely when im not on the job". "Speaking of that, when do you go back to start filming?". "Ughh, not sure let me text bubba". "Bubba?", i asked concerned. Thinking there was someone else. "Bubba is Norman, i call him bubba he calls me Sugar, its just a thing we do", he laughs.

Jeffrey: hey bubba
Norman: hey sugar, whats up brother
Jeffrey: when does filming start up again

Norman: friday
Jeffrey: holy shit i better book a flight
Norman: lmao jeff you forgot again
Jeffrey: okay maybe i did, I've been busy
Norman: see u soon buddy Xxnorm
Jeffrey: xojdm

"I swear you boys secretly have a bromance going on", I joke. "I do love me some Bubba", he says. "I have to leave Friday", Jeffrey says. "Friday, okay, in Atlanta?", i ask. "Yes ma'am". So back to the missing eachother thing", he says. I turn around to finish cutting the vegetables. He puts his hands on my hips and starts kisses along my neck. "Jeffrey". "Yea baby?". I could feel his smile forming against my neck. "I'm trying too....". I got distracted when I felt the outline of his hardness on my ass. He turned me around and lifted me up so I was sitting on the counter. He was in between my legs and devouring my mouth. "You're so hard Jeff", i grasp his fabric. "Its the things you do to me", he grinds against me. " I didn't even do anything", I laugh. "You don't have to", he groans. "Ah ah not right now, dont you want to eat dinner tonight?", I asked. "I was thinking of eating something else tonight", he smirks. "Jeff! You naughty boy", I playfully hit him. "Nope, you do not have access", i laugh. He starts tickling me. "Your such a tease", he says. "now come help me, and you might get lucky".