Chapter 17: You taste like champagne

"Im sorry, im so sorry", I apologized. "Emma, i would never, and i mean never cheat on you, nor anyone in that matter. When i said i love you, i meant it...i mean It every time i say it. Im giving you an out, if you don't want to be with me..i will understand, it will kill me inside but I will understand", he says. "What. No. I do, i really do want to be with you, can we just make a deal...if you ever stop loving me, just tell me. Dont run away, dont have an affair, just talk to me", i explain. "Thats gonna be hard darlin, my love for you is unconditional", he says walking closer to where i was standing. A smile peeking upon my face. "I meant it when i said it baby, I've never been more sure of anything in my life", he closed the gap in between us. I hugged him and he hugged me back, he kissed me. "Fuck i missed those lips", he grinned through the kiss. "Oh you have no idea", i laughed. "So are we good?", he asked. "More than good", I replied. We started to walk around the large pond that over sized pretty much the whole park, his hand slowly hit mine and they intwined immediately, it was like putting the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle in its place...it fit perfectly. "Your hand fits in mine...like they were made just for me", he jokes. "Maybe it was meant to be", i laugh. He had the biggest smile on his face. I put my head against his shoulder and we walked.

Weeks went by and i still haven't talked to my mother since her last appearance. We were at Jeff's place this time, he was making some dinner in the kitchen. "Shit...shit", i heard him yell from the other room. I ran into the kitchen with a face full of worry. "What's wrong!?", i shouted. "I burnt it...shit", he frowns. I hugged him from behind. "It's okay babe, we'll just order in", i tell him. "Im blaming it on that rusty old fucking pan", he growls and throws the dish towel onto the counter. I bit my lip. He noticed my actions. "What was that for?", he laughs. "You're hot when you're angry", I smirk. I hopped on the counter. He tilted his head. "Come here baby", i motioned him to come closer to me. He walked in between my legs and gave me a passionate kiss right on the lips, the kiss started heating up, he left kisses down my neck. "Jeff", i said making him stop. "Aw c'mon darlin, we haven't has sex in weeks", he complained. "I know, I'm just really hungry", i say. "Me too", he looks up and down my body. "Jeff, my gosh", i laugh and hit him on the shoulder. "Pizza sound good"? I ask. "Yep", he says. "I love pizza, definitely the best thing I've ever tasted", i imagine eating a hot, steamy, slice of cheesy goodness. "I'd second that", he grins. "Jeffrey You are too much today", I laugh. I ordered the pizza, it took forever to arrive, but when it finally came i jumped up and ran towards the door and grabbed the box and paid the man. "Someones eager now ain't she"? He laughs. "Yes. I haven't eaten anything all day other than that muffin you bought me this morning, kinda starving over here....plus it will give me energy", i looked at jeff. We sat down the the couch. "Energy to do what?", he asked. "Stuff...", i trailed my fingers up his thigh. He looked up to the ceiling. "Thank you lord", he whispered in between his praying hands. I giggled. "You're such a dork, you know that"? I laugh and kiss him on the lips. "You love it though", he smiled like a six year old. Jeff wanted to get rid of this bottle of alcohol sitting his cabinet , it was getting close to the expiration date. "Under aged drinking?", he looks at me with a concerned face. "Well...I'm Canadian so 19 is the legal age, and guess what im 19 sooo", i say. "Wait wait...hold the phone butter cup, You're Canadian? How come this never has been brought up before?", he says. "You never asked", i told him. "Then why are you here then?", he asked confused. "I was born in Canada but we moved to NewYork when i was 7, so technically not underage drinking", I say. "Well okay then", he pours me a glass and one for himself. We finished the pizza real quick. Jeff kissed me on the lips. "Mmm you taste like champagne", he whispers in my ear. "Do i?", i smirk. He took my glass out of my hand and set it on the coffee table. "Hey", i say as he took my drink. "Hey yourself", he lightly pushed me down to lay on the couch. He kissed me so passionately, he was sucking my bottom lip, i grabbed his belt to undo it but he moved my hands away. "Ah ah ah, not so fast baby doll, you made me wait so now im gonna make you wait", he smiles. "Evil", I moaned. "You started it, and im gonna finish it", he growls.