Kai x reader x cole - share

requested by LittleVixy4 sorry if it's bad. I hope you like it.

*Third person POV*

You, kai and Cole sat on the couch together. You weren't paying attentionto the TV as you were thinking about your relationship with the ninjas of earth and fire.

~~~~~~~

It was a normal day on the bounty. No villains, sunny sky and just you and the guys (plus nya) hangin out. Everyone apart from you knew that both kai and Cole liked you. And everyone apart from kai and Cole knew that you liked them. In the romantic sense.

You were never able to choose between the two so you stuck to both. Out of all the ninja you would hang out with them the most, and you would of thought that you would notice their small glares at each other when around you but na.

Bored in your room you decided to get up in search of someone to make you less bored.

*y/n POV*

I looked in the ninjas room to see if anyone was there. No one. 'Where are they?' I thought. Heading away from the room i herd noise from where the TV resides. I looked into the opened door room to see kai playing fist to face 2, as per usual on a normal day. Knocking on the open door I smirked as he did a small jump and squeak.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" I grinned.

"No! Just... startled" kai said as he turned away with tiny blushes on his cheeks.

I laughed and went to sit next to him.

"Mind if I join?" I asked.

"Sure" He shrugged "but just to warn you, no one beats the master" He said dramatically.

"Watch me" I said picking up the controller and immediately start playing.

"Hey! No fare, you got a head start!" Kai complained.

I laughed and continued playing. After about an hour or two of playing video games, and messing about with kai I decided to go help Cole with dinner, since it was his turn, and said I would see him at dinner.

~timeskip to Cole~

"Hey Cole" I smiled seeing him stir a stew as if he were a witch with a cauldron.

"Hey y/n, what are you doing here, dinners not ready yet?" He wondered.

I made my way next to him looking into the pot. It both looked and smelled.... intersting.

"I came to help..... umm what... is that?" I said cautiously pointing to the pot.

"It's my specialty" He said proudly.

I looked inside the pot again. My eyes went wide as I reached in.

"Cole... why is there a sock in your specialty?" I picked it up using only my thumb and index finger.

"Aw man, I scrued up again" He said in disappointment.

I put the sock to the side and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey its ok. How about we make pizza, can't go wrong with that right?" I said to cheer him up.

"Ok!" He said with a boots of confidence.

We cooked together until the pizza was done and it was time for dinner. Cole called for the others while I place the pizza in the centre of the table and cut it so it would be easier for everyone to take apart. Everyone took there seats, mine between kai and Cole of course, and had small chit chat. Although I felt an odd chill through my back as I never noticed my two crushes next to me slightly glaring at each other.

~timeskip to next day~
*third person POV*

It was early morning and you were still asleep in bed while the boys were up doing training and of course sunrise exercise.

Cole and kai began to become more competitive over you, wether it be impressing you, helping you or fighting in training for you, which they were doing now. This became a normal routine over a number of days although you were unaware, but you did notice some disturbance between the two and decided to confront them.

Waking up from sleep you decided to catch-up with nya. During your small talk however, you herd fighting noises. Walking quickly to the deck with nya behind, you saw the blades of two clash and herd the unneeded battle crys. This fight was alot harsher than usual and the ninja tried effortlessly to talk (shout) sense into them.

*y/n POV*

Realising who the two ninja were I ran and pushed the two away from each other.

"Stop this! Why are you fighting?!" I yelled standing between them.

"Can you please tell her?!" Nya pleaded.

"Tell me what?" I said curiously.

Kai and Cole's heads faced to the floor as they said in union.

"We both like you" they confessed.

My eyes widened as I stood there with no intention of moving.

"Both?" I looked between the two.

They nodded seeming to be disappointed with themselves.

"I like you both too... but-" I was cut off from my confession.

"Why don't you just share" jay said casually.

"Share?" Me, kai and Cole said In union. Confusing looks looked at jay.

~~~~~~~~~

*third person POV*

And that brought the three of you to here, spending quality time of the couch together. Your head leaned on coles sholder and you legs in a comfortable position on kai's lap. Your eyes became heavy and before you drifted off to sleep you felt a kiss on both sides of your cheek and the whispers of familiar voices.

"I love you"

You smiled and fell asleep. Soon after that kai and cole fell asleep with you Cole's head leaned against yours and kai's on the lower part of your shoulder.

Even more later on the sound of a picture being taken was herd and the three of you gently woke up. You saw the scene of zane, lloyd, nya and jay in front of you. With jay (of course) holding a camera. It took you a moment to realise what was going on but your boyfriends next to you noticed almost instantly. Getting up quickly they gave chase and shouted.

"You guys are so dead!"

You got up slowly and knew that you had to give them extra hugs to calm them down. You got yourself out of sleep mode and chased after your boyfriends In order to stop them.