Cole x reader - don't deny it, you love her

*this was requested by EvilNyaSmith1 I hope this is ok, and that you like it. Enjoy!*

*third person POV*

Ever since you were both little you've been friends. You did everything together. After he became a ninja he spent less time with you, but he always made up for it by making time for you.

Today Cole asked you if you would want to come over to the temple to meet his team mates. You had never met them before but you herd a few things about them so you agreed to his offer.

He came to your house on his elemental dragon and took you a temple floating in the sky. (Season 7)

*Cole POV*

We arrived at the temple. I saw y/n stare in amazement at the view around her.

I chuckled "what, never been on a floating island before?" I joked.

She gave me that 'seriously' look which made me chuckle more.

I opened the door only to be greeted by kai and jay yelling at eachother fighting over the gaming controller and the others trying to stop them.

I facepalmed. They immediately stopped when they saw us and stared at me then y/n looking confused.

"Cole, whose this?" Zane asked as everyone let go of their grip on eachother and stood normally.

Y/n stepped forward "guys, this is y/n my best friend ever since we were little, and y/n, these are my team mates, you already know about them" I said.

She nodded and pointed to each of them saying their names "kai, lloyd, jay, nya and Zane"

"How come you never told us about her?!" Kai exclaimed.

I just shrugged and y/n did a really cute giggle, we walked over to the sofa as she got to know my team mates better.

On the sofa she sat next to kai and me. Y/n was laughing quite a bit with kai. He was obviously flirting with her. I stared to get annoyed. I couldn't help but get jelouse, I've had a crush on her for a long time now but never said anything out of fear that it would ruin our friendship. And kai was flirting with her, I mean seriously?! That guy could have any girl he wanted and he had to go flirt with the girl I liked!

Without realising it my hand turned into a fist.

Suddenly y/n got up.

"I'm going to the toilet, be back in a sec" she said walking out of the room.

"Can't believe you never told us about y/n, she's so cute" kai said.

"Kai, can you not go one minute without flirting with y/n" I said annoyed.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. All of them smirking.

"Oooo does Cole have a crush?" Jay teased.

"Wha- no!" I protested.

"Oh come on Cole it's so obvious" nya said.

"I said no!" I said still protesting.

"So you'd be ok if I asked her out?" Kai asked teasingly.

"No!" I shouted

"So you do have a crush on her" kai said smirking.

"...." I didn't say anything and just grunted.

"Don't deny it Cole,  you lover her" Lloyd said.

"Don't you dare say a word to her" I warned them.

The room filled with Aww's and my face started to go red. Just then y/n walked into the room.

Y/n POV*

I came back and saw all the ninja giggling at Cole. His cheeks looked flustered. He actually looked quite cute, I had a major crush on him but i was too scared to say anything.

I was really confused on what was happening and all of a sudden Cole grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I startedto get worried.

"Cole, are you ok?" I said placing my hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

He put my hands in his.

"Y/n.....I-i love...you" He confessed.

I was taken back, my face was full of shock. But before I could respond to him, he took his hands away from minr and walked away thinking that I didn't love him back.

'It's now or never' I thought and grabbed his arm turning him towards me and kissed him pressing my lips into his.

I pulled away "I love you too" I said no stop smiling.

"Really?!" He said suprised at what I just did and said.

I nodded furiously, and Cole started to run around screaming happily like a kid on a sugar rush, making me giggle at his cute behaviour.