🍋kai x skylor - stay with me

*requested by JessicaMoncada0 sorry for the wait, hope you like it*

"Skylor!" Chen shouted for his daughter.

Skylor came into the throne room (idk what it's called) and walked up to her father.

"Yes father?" She questioned politely. Although she didn't really like her dad, he was the only family she had.

"Go steal some money for me" He ordered.

"What, why?!" She questioned.

"Do I need to explain myself to my own daughter? Come on, you don't want to make your father sad do you? Oh and if you don't your grounded" He said. There wasn't much skylor could do to protest. He was her father, and she definitely didn't want to be grounded. Grounded for her was being locked in a dark place and she didn't like the dark.

"Ok father" she said obediently in defeat. She put her gi on and headed out with her eyes saddened.

Skylor went into a small retail shop, with her face covered she drew her sword and held it to the shop keepers neck.

"Give me all the money" she demanded.

The shop keeper frantically got the money out of the counter. He gave her all the money and she put it all in a bag. Still holding her sword up she backed out of the shop and took off her mask thinking it was safe to.

~meanwhile~

Kai was walking down the street. Looking at the cars and shops as the passed by.

As he was walking in front of a small shop someone bumped into him. He saw the person holding a bag of money and a sword, and then looked at their face.

"Skylor?" He said.

Her eyes widened and she started to run while putting her sword away. Kai ran after her quickly catching up. He grabed her arm abruptly stopping her In her tracks. She tried pulling away but with little success.

"Why are you stealing money?" Kai asked still holding her arm with a strong grip so she would escape.

Skylor couldn't bring herself to look at him "b-because my father forced me! I-if I don't I'll get grounded, he's my only family, I couldn't refuse" she said slightly breaking down into a cry. It was silent for a moment.

"Ignore him, why don't you come with me?" Kai said not exactly asking.

Skylor took a chance to be free from her father for once. She nodded and they went back to give the money back and went to the bounty on kai's dragon.

Lloyd and Cole were on a mission while Zane was cooking in the kitchen,  jay was sleeping, wu was meditating and nya was at the samurai x cave working on something.

Kai guided her to his room. She walked in first followed by kai and the sound of a door locking.

She turned back facing kai.

"Hey kai, why are we in your room?" She asked.

"Because of this~" He said.

He then pushed skylor onto the bed. She gasped in suprise and them felt his lips on hers. He roughly kissed her with passion. Skylor didn't reject the kiss but instead kissed back.

Kai gently placed his hands on her hips. He pulled away from the passion filled kiss that left both of them breathless.

He went to her ear "stay with me" He whispered.

Skylor nodded and whispered back "ok"

They went back to the kiss and began to strip. Kai planted kisses Down her neck to her breast. While she let out sharp gasps.

Kai chuckled "didn't realise you were so sensitive~"

Skylor pouted and kai when back to roughly kissing her. He grabed a hold of her ass and groped it making skylor squeak in suprise.

There lips never left each other. One of kai's hands went to stroke her wet entrance while the other hand groped her ass.

Skylor lightly moaned in the kiss, although it was slightly muffled. He widened her legs and lined his member at her entrance. They stopped kissing and rested their heads on eachothers shoulders. As kai pushed his member into her entrance their hands entwined.

Skylor sharply gasped feeling kai's member stretch her out. Kai grunted feeling her tight walls around him.

He went at a slow pace pressing his chest against her breasts. Kai gradually went faster deeply pumping in and out of her. Skylor moaned out loudly and arched her back pressing their bodies closer together.

Kai whispered sweet seductive things in her ear turning her on even more as well as making the feeling all the more pleasurable.

Kai was at the point of going so fast that he was practicly ramming  into her.

Soon they both began to reach their climax.

Skylor came while throwing her head back making kai cum as well. She felt his fluids fill her and he pulled out his member out. Kai collapsed next to her, both of them facing the ceiling breathing heavily.

"I think I gonna enjoy being here" Skylor laughed taking shaky breaths.

Suddenly kai climbed on top of her and looked at her seductively.

"Now for round two"