🍋kai x reader - i want attention

*this is a request from masterofF1re. I hope you like it! And thank you for the request😘*

You and kai were sitting in the lounge. He was sitting on the floor playing his games while you sat bord on the sofa. He was your boyfriend and you loved eachother alot you just wished he would pay attention to you right now.

The ninja were in there rooms. Lloyd was probably reading comics, Cole eating cake, jay, nya and Zane you think were working on a thing (idk), and lastly sensei Wu was most likely sleeping.

You wanted some attention from kai so you tried to get him to notice you.

You tried tapping him, calling his name, getting in front of the TV, non of which worked.

"Kaiiiiiiiii" you wined poking him in the head.

"What y/n I'm in the middle of something" He said fercly hitting the controller with his thumbs not taking his eyes off the TV.

"Give me attention" I said bluntly.

He said nothing carrying on with his game. You began to get fustrated crossing your arms and pouting in defeat to his obsession with the game.

After a while you herd kai screaming 'no'.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" He screamed as he lost to his game and fell face to floor.

You were still pouting and he looked over to you. You looked away huffing.

"Com'on y/n" kai wined pulling at your clothing.

You huffed again "so now your giving me attention" you said stressing the 'now'.

Kai smirked and pushed you down on the couch. You gasped in shock.

"You want attention, I'll give you attention" He said seductively.

You cheeks went bright red at his sudden action.

He immediately started to suck at your collarbone as well as biting it a little leaving marks and making you wimper.

He gently took off your clothes as well as his and his hand traced down your body making you shiver underneath his touch.

He put his knee in between your thighs and rubbed making your entrance wet. You started to moan when kai covered your mouth with his hand and his other hand groping your boob.

"Ah ah ah, wouldn't want the others to hear you now, would we" He said purring into your ear.

You became seduced underneath the lustrous hot head and submitted to his dominance.

He pushed his member into you roughly. You moaned, and the hand that covered you mouth was replaced by his lips, inserting his tongue into your mouth.

As he thrusts into you, you moaned within the kiss.

You and kai have had sex a couple times before, but you only ever did it while everyone was away, but doing while everyone was here and in the lounge! That was new. What if they catched you? But at the same time kai didn't seem to care. He was just enjoying the sight of you.

He started to thrust harder pounding deep into you. He pulled away from the kiss that covered up your moans tying a red cloth around you mouth to cover up you loud moans.

He started to hit you g-spot causing you to arch you back, legs wrapping around his waist and your muffed moans grew louder. You herd small grunts above you.

You felt a knot forming in your lower parts, kai felt it too.

He pounded you g-spot for a while longer when you both finally climaxed onto the sofa breathing heavily onto eachother. He took the cloth from your mouth and put you in his embrace.

Sadly your little moment together didn't last long, as you herd footsteps coming towards the lounge.

You and kai quickly put your clothes back on, wiped away the white mess you both created and went back to the positions you were both in before your little dance with eachother (wink😜).

Zane, jay and lloyd walked in.

"Hey, you two ok? I herd weird noises" Lloyd asked.

You blushed insanely twiddling your thumbs and looking at the floor.

Kai chuckled "Yeh, me and y/n were just.... paying alot of attention to a film" He said smirking as you blushed harder.

Jay chuckled too "sure" He said crossing his arms also smirking.

Lloyd and Zane were left with confused looks.