Lloyd x reader - toothbrush

(Based off toothbrush by DNCE)⬆
*basic plot: you and lloyd have been together for a while. Nobody knows your in a relationship. Lloyd lives in his father's monastery the ninja vista's often and you spend most nights there ~wink~ anyway you have to sneak out in every morning*

WARNING: there is mention of sex. NOT actual sex just a mention of it.

All of it is lloyd's POV

"Come on y/n, what's the rush?" I sat up in my bed looking at y/n getting changed.

"You know I can't stay, I have to go or your father might catch us" she finished putting her clothes on and gathering her things. She opened the door and turned to look at me.

"See ya next time lover boy" y/n winked and walked out of my room closing the door behind her. I pouted seeing her leave and presumably sneaking out of the monastery, but smirked on thinking about her.

After a while of lounging around on my bed I get up and walk to my own private bathroom (pretend he has one). I saw in my toothbrush holder a f/c toothbrush 'she must of forgot it again' I thought; my mind going back to her beautiful features yet again, but I was brought back to the sound of my dad knocking on the door.

"Lloyd, breakfast is ready, oh and the guys are here too" He said.

"Okay" I washed my face and headed out my room.

I had breakfast and went to train with the guys in front of the monastery. After a while of training kai asked if i wanted to hang out with them afterwards, and I agreed. I went to get changed into something more comfortable but couldn't find my top anywhere, then I realised 'y/n had my top'.

"Yo Lloyd, what's taking you so long!" Kai called out banging on the door.

"Hey, do you have a spare top?"

"Err sure, why?"

"Mines dirty" that was the best excuse I could come up with.

"Ok, one sec!"

I waited for a bit and the hear a knock on the door and open it to see kai with a red shirt.

"Thanks" I took it and quickly got dressed.

~that night~

I was reading a comic on my bed until I herd something hit my window. I put down the comic and headed towards it cautiously. As I opened the window a small pebble hit my face.

"Ow"

"Oops, sorry" I herd a whisper from outside.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?!" I yell whispered.

Then next thing I know, she climbing into my room.

"I wanted to give back your top... and maybe... spend the night again?" She said.

'Aw man she's pulling one of those faces, I can't say no to that' I gave up trying to resist and she spent the night here cuddling and reading comic books together. The next morning she left through the window again, this time without stealing my top.

~next night~

Tonight was me and y/n's date, and luckily I didn't have to sneak out because everyone was somewhere else. We didn't dress too formally and it was the perfect night, walking around town, going to the park, eating at the café and buying some comic books.

We were hedding back to my dad's monastery. I thought my parents and everone else were out so we just went stright here for some alone time. Walking towards the door we were laughing, then I decided to suprise y/n and start kissing her. It became a heated make out session while walking to the door. We kept at it as we entered the monastery not expecting my parents or my friends to be there. We were half way in still kissing when we herd a cough and looked up instantly.

"Dad!"

"Son" my dad crossed his arms and the guys just smirked.

"I...I thought-" I stuttered.

"You may be a ninja lloyd, but you can't hide everything from me"

I gulped. I closed the door behind us and we walked to the living room and we all sat down.

"So who's this you've been hiding~" Cole smirked.

"Sh-she's m-m-my.... m-my-"

"Girlfriend! I'm his girlfriend" y/n intergected.

Jay gasped "Oh my gosh! How long, when did you start, how did you meet, what are your dates like, how much do you love eachother, why did you never tell us, I NEED TO KNOW" jay says really fast, then taking a deep breath an staring really intensely.

"How about we start with her name first ok zap trap" kai said "so! What's your name"

"Y/n, it's nice to finally meet all of you" she said smiling.

"The pleasure is ours, it's nice to see that lloyd have chosen a wonderful companion" zane said smiling back.

Y/n blushed a little from suprise but quickly kept to her smile.

"Indeed, why don't you stay a while so we can get to know you better" my father said.

Y/n nodded in response "I'd love to"

Time past and y/n and everyone else were really getting along.  Y/n said she was going to go home after this since it would be kind of awkward if they knew she was staying the night at mine.

I was sitting next to y/n on the couch with my arm around her as we listening to the guys.

"Oh! I just remembered something" she shuffled forward.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"I keep leaving my toothbrush here, one sec" she was about to get up before I gently grabbed her wrist before she left to go get it.

I smirked slightly.

"You can leave it at my place~"

She smirked and leaned in slowly. Before we knew it we started to make out.

"Eww! Get a room!" Jay shouted and threw a pillow at us.

We stopped kissing and looked at everyone watching us with different expretions.

My smirk grew mischievously.

"Ok then," I got up pulling y/n with me by the hand "we will"

We fast walked out of the room leaving everyone with astonished faces.

'I guess she will be staying at my place'