🍋morro x lloyd - the wind dominates the chosen

*warning- a Little bit rapey and rough sex*

Morro was said to of been gone. And after the whole incident happened in stix life seemed pretty normal.

Lloyd was still a bit sad about his father but decided to try and not let it get to him. He was in his room on the once again repaired bounty reading a starfare comic lying on his bed when he herd his floor boards creek.

Lloyd put his comic down and sat up straight on his bed looking around his room. Nothing. But he didn't realise that morro was invisible and still creeping closer to him.

"Maybe just my imagination" Lloyd said getting up to find his pajamas for tonight.

As he was looking through his wardrobe he felt a weird breeze on his neck. He immediately turned around putting up a fighting stance to once again see nothing. He scratched his head 'am I going crazy' He thought.

But then he herd a whisper in his ear "I want you lloyd~" the voice said. Morro appeared and pushed him down roughly on the bed.

"Wha- morro?!" Lloyd shouted suprised. He tried to remove himself from morro's grip but he was too strong. Morro smirked at the struggling blonde haired boy underneath him.

"What are yo- I thought you were gone?!" Lloyd said glaring at him.

Morro chuckled "Well it seems that I'm still here" He said leaning closer to lloyds face and whispering in his ear "and I'm here for you~"

Morro seductively bit lloyds ear lobe and licked it while pinning his arms above his head. And as lloyd tried to resist a pair of hand cuffs appeared on his wrists giving off a ghostly glow.

"What the hell-" Lloyd tried to protest when morro brought a finger to his lips.

"I like how vulnerable you look..... Let's see how vulnerable you look without your clothes~" morro had a lustful look in his eyes.

Lloyds eyes widened, egerly trying to take his hand cuffs off making rattling noises. Morro grinned as he started to strip the defenceless green ninja of his gi.

Lloyd was now naked reveiling his muscular abs, prominent v-line and now erect member. Lloyd tried to cover himself using his legs but failed as morro pinned his entire body down.

Although lloyd shouldn't of enjoyed this, it turned him on. He always did take a liking to the ghost, he had to admit, he was hot.

Lloyd felt morro's gaze all over his body.

Morro stroked his fingers across lloyds member making him twitch. Lloyd was quiet sensative and tried to keep his moans in giving out wimperes. Morro leaned in close to his ear.

"Don't keep them in, moan for me" morro said in a husky voice.

In the attempt to make lloyd moan louder, morro grabbed his member suddenly making lloyd's wimperes turn into a loud moan. Lloyd looked away in shame for liking this so much, his face turned red and he was totally powerless.

"Haha you don't have to hide it from me greenie. Com'on I know your enjoying it~" morro continued to say huskly.

Lloyd wimpered and unintentionally started to drool as morro started to move his hand up and down his member. He moaned giving into the pleasure despite not wanting to give morro the satisfaction.

Morro put lloyd on his hands and knees. Morro undressed quickly and threw his clothes somewhere in the room. Morro gripped lloyds blonde hair making him face towards morro's erect member. Lloyd blushed at the site of it and stared in awe at its erotic size. Morro smirked at lloyds blushing face.

"Suck"

Was all he said. Lloyd looked up at morro who was giving him a lustful look saying 'do it'. Lloyd looked back at his member and hesitantly licked the tip.

"Come on, you can do better than that~" morro nuged his head further towards his member.

Lloyd took his member in his mouth tasting his flavour. A small, satisfied 'hmm' was herd as morro felt pleasure and gripped his hair even more pushing his head forwards and backwards. But he wasn't just planning on doing himself, no, he was going to him scream, he was going to make the green ninja beg for more. So as morro used his hand to guide lloyds head, he used his other hand to pleasure little greenie.

Lloyd felt himself go into a daze. He moaned as he sucked on morro, he felt morro's hand pleasure him and since he had never been touched like this before, his body became fragile feeling it become hot.

"Do you like that, don't you just love this feeling, you bad naughty boy~"

Morro's dirty talk only increased lloyds lust for him, he wanted more, so much more, and he was about to get it. Morro pulled lloyds head away from his member, as he did a string of saliva connected from his tongue to morro's cock. He stopped wanking him and brought his face to his still gripping his hair. He roughly kissed him pushing lloyd down to the covers of his bed. They separated gasping for air. Morro leaned in close to his ear breathing heavily.

"The wind dominates the chosen, and I'm gonna take you"

Morro roughly placed hickeys on lloyds neck making him moan. He pulled away looking at the marks he made feeling proud. A thought came to lloyds mind 'take me?' He felt his legs being spread and looked at morro who was smirking, that's when he realised what he ment. But then it was too late. Morro thrusted hard into lloyds unused entrance making lloyd scream out in both pain and pleasure. It wasn't what he expected. He thought it was just going to be painful but the mixture of pain and pleasure, this feeling was pure bliss. His mind went blank, drool forming yet again in the corner of his mouth.

He needed him, he needed this ghost so bad. So when he said "say my name~" Lloyd gladly obliged.

"Morro!"

"Louder, let everyone know who you belong to!" He pounder onto him harder making lloyd's fragile body shake.

"MORRO!"

Lloyd came realising his fluids on both his and morro's chest. But that didn't stop morro. He continued to harshly pound in and out of the green ninjas entrance making him moan and beg for him non stop. Which of course, he loved.

Morro finally finished off, Cumming inside of him. He slowly pulled out letting him cum drip out. Morro was panting but lloyd was shaking, heavily breathing, his face bushing bright red and covered in hickeys and cum. Morro was pleased with the sight. Morro got up reaching for his clothes that were discarded somewhere in the room. Lloyd watched him breathlessly with half closed eyes. As morro got changed he took away the cuffs from his wrists and paced them on his bed side table as a reminder and for future use. He then covered lloyd In a thin blanket and just before he left.

"I'll see you next time, green ninja~"

He smirked and turned invisible and lloyd slept Dreaming of with they would meet again.