CH.26

CH.26

KARINA'S P.O.V

Arabella let it go but glared at him briefly before moving to stand beside Jessie.

"Kai the first person I would like you to meet is Riley." She said pulling Riley forward.

"Nice to meet you Riley" Kai said waving.

"Is that any way to greet your baby brother" Riley teased.

"My what" Kai asked turning to Arabella.

"Riley is your brother Kai I had him after I was taken into slavery." Arabella explained. "Although I loved your father dearly after he died and I was taken prisoner I found my mate and he is Riley's father."

"Ok so I have a younger brother good to know" Kai said.

"And this" Arabella said moving to stand next to Jessie. “Is your brother's boyfriend Jessie"

"So that's why you were so mad when I threatened him" Kai said looking at Riley.

"Exactly do it again and I'll let mom kill you" Riley said menacingly.

"Let the sibling rivalry begin" I teased. That drew Arabella's attention to me.

"And this young lady is Karina she is the human princess" Arabella said. "She is my 'owner' and we came here to find you and bring you back with us."

"Bring me back?" Kai said looking shocked. "To where"

"The castle of course" I said. “I have a plan that might free your kind but it will require your cooperation."

"What do you mean by cooperation" Kai asked me.

"You will have to pretend to be a human friend of mine so that my psycho parents won't lock you up." I said. He stepped towards me so that we were face to face.

"How do I know I can trust you not to do exactly that" he said.

"Look at your mom and your brother" I said. “She has been with me since I was little and he has been sharing my room with me for four months now. If they aren’t hurt or afraid of me by now shouldn’t that prove that I'm not a threat? All I want to do is end this disgusting practice of slavery so that everyone can be happy and free."

"It’s the truth" Arabella said. "Her intentions are exactly what she says they are" Kai reached for me then and did the last thing I expected. He hugged me!

"I'll do it" He said still hugging me tightly. His breath ruffled my hair as he spoke. "I'll do it and thank you for helping my mom" I felt an odd sensation go through me as he hugged me. Almost like an electric shock pulsing through me where his skin contacted mine. When he stepped away I almost felt sad but I had no idea why. Riley noticed my look of confusion and gave me his 'we'll talk later' look.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N I know it's really short and it has been a while sorry about that but finally have a new chapter :D