30

POV Maggie:

I was going to get what I wanted, and no one was going to fucking stop me this time! Not that fucking Ally bitch that took my golden ticked or that fucking bitch Mrs. Phantom, that took the golden goose from me! I always had a plan, if things didn't work out with Logan, I was going to seduce Mr. Phantom to my bed and make him see, that I was a better lover then his wife.

Standing before Mr. Phantom, his bitch of a wife and the security detail stand before me and my crew and I'm almost hopeful to see Logan. But he's not here. The explosion must either hurt him really bad or killed him. For a split second my heart feels as if it's dropped down to my toes, but I mentally shake myself. No, he left me for that bitch Ally. A worthless piece of trash, that thinks she has the world in her hands now!

My mind wonders back to that night, where everything changed. Where I lost everything and was forgotten among the dirty rich that think they control the world.

Maggie Past:

"Logan, where is your head at right now?" I ask him, more than a little annoyed that he's been distracted, ever since that low life loser showed up here. Lower class people shouldn't be allowed here.

Logan shrugs his shoulders; he glances back at the French double doors that are open. He has a far off look in his eyes, like he is remembering something. He looks back at me, he forces a smile and I hate it. "I'm just thinking is all." he drinks his wine slowly, glancing around the room, as if he's looking for someone.

Glaring down in my wine, I slowly move it in small circles. "Why were you in the rose garden by yourself? I thought I heard you talking to someone," looking up at him, I can tell he's not even listening to me. Slapping his chest with the back of my hand, he jerks and looks down at me, like I had just slapped him on the face and not on his chest. "Logan, pay attain! I asked you a question," I whisper sharply.

A waiter walks past us, and I see how fast he is to put that glass on the tray. "I need to go deal with somethings, I'll see you in a bit." he glances at me, no kiss or anything else like that, and just walks away from me.

Glaring at his back, I turn the other way and walk deeper into the house in search of the golden goose. I've made advances on him in the past, but I can't tell if he notices or even pays attain to them.

Stalking up to his study, I know to find him there if I can't find him anywhere else. I don't even knock on his door, I know if I do, it'll make him react faster and I don't want that. Glancing around right fast, I make sure it's all clear; then I reach back and take the zipper to my dress and drag it down and then pull the front of my dress slightly down to show off more of my breast. Then with that taken care of, I burst into his office.

He jerks his head up, looking away from his computer. He's an older vision of Logan no doubt, good looking and strong. "What are you-"

My dress slides lower, as I walk over to him. "I can't keep the attraction I've felt for you, bottled up anymore." my voice is low and seductive, my strides sure of themselves, as my legs take me to my target.

He stands up, a frown on his lips and I can't help but notice, a few of his top buttons to his shirt are undone, as if his shirt too hot for him. "Get out of my office and out of my house, you harlot!" he orders out. "I don't know what my son sees in you, and truthfully I wish he would open his eye's and see that you aren't for him."

My stomach drops again, but this time my blood boils as if it'll seep out of me and my eyes burn hot, as if they are on fire. Lunging at him, I slam him against the other desk that's next to his main desk. My leg wedge between his. "Why must you say such hurtful things? Why can't you just open your eyes and see the best thing for you, is right in front of your eyes?" my words are whisper and a plea, to get him to understand that his life could be different. Better even!

He grabs me by the shoulders and for just a moment I think he's going to pull me into him, but then he shoves me away like I'm trash. He then stalks to me, his fists balled up at his sides. "Never darken my family doorstep! Never talk to us again! Don't ever and I mean, never fucking go near me or my family!" his voice is like a lion roaring.

The office door slams open and in rushes his bitch of a wife. "Darling what's-" she stops herself when she sees us. Me with my dress falling from my body, him in a fit of rage. "How dare you do this!" she stalks to me and slaps me.

My head jerks to the side from the impact, there is a loud slap sound from skin hitting skin. "He's not happy and you know it." I whisper harshly.

I don't have time to react, she takes me down and starts to hit me over and over again. "You blinded stupid girl. Blind by wealth and nothing else. I pray my son finds someone with values." she says threw her teeth.

I try to get a punch in, or block her better, but my mind isn't working right. I'm panicking too much. I'm a bigger talker, and yes, I'll fight if I have to; but I'm not that strong.

She stops hitting me and I think that is the end of it, but it's not. I let my guard down and when I do, the most horrifying pain goes through my body. I scream in pain, as her nails dig into my skull and pulls my eye out. Bile fills my throat and I feel as if I'm about to die, on the edge and I wasn't going to last, as I scream my lungs out.

There is a sickling sound, as she pulls my eye out. She then gets off of me. "Never cross me or my family again." I see her hold my eye that she took from my skull. "I'm keeping this, as a reminder for you, to remember neve to come near us again."

Her husband goes to the phone and calls someone, the door opens and I see Leo, one of Logan bodyguards and then I see her. She looks horrified by what she sees, me covering my eye as I slip into the darkest pits of my mind. They will hurt or kill anyone, that gets in their way, just because change could happen. I'm supposed to be that change, for this family. No one else. The darkness then takes me.

Maggie Present:

Holding up my gun, I point it right at Mrs. Phantom. "Kill them all!" I scream out and it's like roaring waves crashing at one another, we all attack at once.