23

Logan snipper gun leans back next to him, his other gun in the holster around his leg. My bow and arrows in a case under the seat. I don't plan on shooting anyone, I haven't in a long time, and I still haven't practice. "I don't want you to do anything, you don't want to."

So why am I here? "Are we counting the poll dancing classes or the miss hap with the jet ski? Because I didn't want to do either of those. But I did laugh pretty hard when you tried to pull dance."

He leans in close, as if he'll be heard. "You were wearing a life jacket and the poll dancing did do something for me." He leans in closer, so his lips brush my ear, making me shutter. "It made you hold me." He then nips at my ear, only to pull away when I swat at him.

The dividing window slides down. "We got to get out here," Leo tells us.

We all jump out, weapons in hand. No one is around to see the guys carrying guns or me holding a big silver case that holds my weapon of choice. "So how are we doing this?" I ask, as Davis hands out earpieces to everyone.

"You and Davis on roof tops. Leo, Xavier and I will get people away as fast as we can." Logan looks at me, takes out a small camara and hands it to me. "Take pictures of the men's faces if you can and we can look through them later and see if they are on FBI or CIA lists."

Slipping my ear peace in, the guys go there way, but Davis who waits for me. "You want to ask the question; I know you've been dying to ask?"

Davis looks me over for a few seconds, then asks his question. "When are you going to tell him, about the other man?"

"What would be the point Davis? You followed me that night and killed him. There would be nothing for him to do."

Turning away from, he yells after me. "He would kill your dad for you! He would burn the world, just to make sure it would never happen again! That man that was on your dad payroll tried to rape you in a fucking, dump of an apartment!"

Spinning on him, I hear something in my ear peace. "What did you Davis?" My voice a soft whisper.

He holds up a small remote, only to click it, killing the static. "Lies in a relationship, is never healthy."

"Don't try to justify this!" Turning away from, I walk fast, turning my ear peace on. "Logan, can you hear me?"

"He turned off his ear peace, he's cowboying it." Leo says and just to prove his point, I start to hear rapped gun fire.

Shit! I run up the back stairs to some building, soon enough I'm on the roof top, seeing bodies drop; some dead as others look like the people are just hitting the deck, so they don't get shot.

Putting my case down, I pop it open, get the bow open and an arrow in its place. "Davis you better pray I don't shoot you," I warn into my ear peace.

"Hey, think of it this way, you guys can go to couple counselling finally. I mean really, real couples have problems. You guys have always been on cloud nine."

"I ran away you dick, that was the gate way of us having problems. But that wasn't Logan doing, it was my own. I couldn't stomach what I seen, I understand he did what he did for was for me and I should have just stayed and faced what was to come. But I was a cowered and I'm not fit to be with him, he's too good for me, but I can't help it for loving him." My voice cracks and then I realize I'm crying like a river that goes on forever. "God damn you Davis!"

My ear peace cracks again. "Little Mouse," it's Logan who speaks to me, before a gunshot goes off. "We do have things to talk about. I wish I would have known, instead of Davis. But we will talk about this."

"Ally down!" Davis yells out.

Dropping down, a bullet zips behind me, then there a thunk behind me. Looking over my shoulder, there is a man, unmoving on the roof. Blood flowing where his heart is. "I'm not going to say thank you Davis." Lining up the small camara it take pictures, and make sure to make quick work doing just that, taking pictures of suspects, as the boys shot them down and move people to safety.

Leo and Xavier shoot back-to-back. Logan has his handgun out now, his other gun probably empty, as it lays on the ground. Most damage that thing could do now, is most likely is to use it like a bat.

I see a man behind Logan, Davis is too busy shooting off stragglers to help and the guys are busy. Where the hell are these losers coming from? It's like watching the floodgates. But the numbers are going down. Pulling back the thread of the bow, with an arrow in place, I let it go and it hits the guy chest.

The guys look up at me and it's like a magnet turns their guns on me. I wonder why and then I feel something sharp and cold against my throat. "Dear old dad, wants to talk to you." A male voice says behind me.

Seriously, where the hell do these guys come from!?

Click! "Step away from my future daughter in-law, if you know what's good for you." It's Mr. Phantom, voice coming from behind us.

The man holding the knife exhales annoyed. "Really, does no one understand the hole 'holding her against her will' thing?" The guy asks annoyed.

I hear Logan threw my ear peace. "Do you have a clear shot?"

"No, he has her to close to his body." Davis tells him.

Leaning back slightly, the guy to busy keeping a watchful eye on Mr. Phantom to see what I'm doing. Opening my mouth, I bite down hard on his arm. The guy screams in pain, letting go he holds his hand back and punches me in the head with his good hand, as someone shoots him dead.

Laying on the ground, I can't help but grown in pain. I'm going to have a goose egg of a pump.

Mr. Phantom rushes to me and turns me, slightly lifting me, to sit up. "You'll be okay, just going to bruised up and a bump on the head."

Groaning, I put my hand on my head. "Story of my life," wincing it hurts to talk.

Running shoes come up behind us. "Little Mouse!" Logan takes his dad place, holding me in his arms. "You'll be fine, I promise."

"Are you still upset with me?"

He moves me in a way, I get a head rush. "Of course, I am! And we'll talk about it later." He picks me up in his arms, as the guys grab everything.