3

Sitting in the living room, I work on my homework, as my housemates do their own thing. Eric making dinner, as Terra makes dating plans with her boyfriend--who I hate to say it, is running out if time dating her, she already growing bored of him. I would give him possibly two more dates and that's it and that's being generous.

There is a knock on the door. "I got it!" I yell out, as I set my books to the side and get up.

Opening the front door, there no one. But what is there, is a vase of hybrid roses, that only one person knows, I love. He knows my crazy dream of having blue roses growing in the garden out back of the mansion.

There a small card sticking up from them. Taking it, my heart kicks up speed, my toes curl and blood runs cold. Never a good combo to being scared and exited.

"Do you remember when you told me, your crazy dream of having blue roses back home? Well, they are possible my love."

They are beautiful, and I want to pick them up and smell them. Just to smell them and maybe for a split stupid second think of what our lives would be like, if I had stayed and not seen what I had seen, that made me run for it.

But I don't and I don't touch them. "Terra, you have flowers on the front porch!" I yell, before going back to my spot on the sofa and go back to work.

Terra runs down the stairs and within seconds she screams in seconds. "I love them! But there's isn't a card." She closes the door and walks into the living room, with the large amount of flowers. "Ally where should we put them?" She asks looking around at every empty space we have.

Shrugging my shoulders, I act like my homework is the only thing in the world that matters and not the man, that stole my heart.

Pov: Logan

We watch her from the car, a few cars a cross the street from where she lives. She's reading the card and then yells to one of her roommate's, they got flowers. "You should just been creepy and in the dead of night, put them in her room." Leo says from the driver side.

"No, if he had done that, he wouldn't been able to help himself, with everything that goes through his head about her." My other bodyguard Xavier says, which he is right.

When she out of sight, I wave my hand. "Let's get back to the house, the packers are probably done putting stuff away."

Pov: Ally

I skip dinner, not wanting to look at the blue roses, that Terra sadly put on the kitchen table. I do love the flowers, but...they make me think of the fake flowers he had arranged for me, to wear as a crown, like a queen only days after telling him my crazy dream of blue roses being my favorite and wishing they were real.

I go to my room, change into a big shirt and shorts, then crawl into bed. Turning off the light next to my bed, I look up at my ceiling that have glowing stars and moons, I drift off into the past.

<Past>

We lay on a blanket looking up at the stars and moon, Logan is next to me in a shirt and jeans. He was so much relaxed around me, then a few of the people he keeps as company.

He props his head up, laying on his side, as his other hand finds it's way up my shirt. "So, we never finished what we were talking about before." He informs me.

Turning my head, I look up at him and run my fingers through his hair. "Logan, we aren't going to talk about it anymore," I tell him, before leaning over and kissing him. "Now, if you love me, you won't bring it up again."

"But-"

Kissing him again, I push him, on his back and straddle him. "Talk to the parents first and then we will talk about it. Other than that, we aren't talking wedding plans or babies. We haven't dated that long anyways."

"But we've talked about, saying 'I love you' and I don't want to talk about it anymore, I really want to say it without having the thought of you looking at me like a deer in headlights."

"Light sleeper, remember? You say you love me, just after kissing my forehead." I tell him, as I push his shirt up and run my fingers over his firm hard body, and tattoos that are a mystery to me, of why he got them, because some of them do make sense to me, as others not so much.

He cups my butt and squeezes it in his large hands. "Got to kiss the nightmares away." He tells me, before kissing me.

Pulling his shirt off, he flips us, so I'm on my back and he pulls off my jacket and shirt. He kisses me hard, as we work on one another pants, trying to free one another. He gets my pants off first and laughs lightly, when I'm still trying to get his undone. "Having problems Little Mouse?" He teases.

"I hate it when you call me that."

He kisses me, as he helps with his pants. "Yeah, well you hate it when I call you Babe. So, it's either Little Mouse, because of your sneezes or it's, Angel because you look so peaceful when you sleep."

"Still need to give you a nickname," I tell him.

He smiles. "We'll talk about it later." He tells me, as he gets its boxers off and my undies and bra. He kisses me deeply, before pushing himself in me slowly.

Groaning, I feel something, that wakes me from my erotic dream of the past.

<Present Day>

Opening my eyes, I know something is wrong, because I'm naked now and under my blanket. I had slept naked plenty of times when I was with Logan, but less so since I left him.

My room is badly lit with the lights framing my walls, the shadows are more spooky then normal for some reason. Then I see a shadow move and then I have a sudden fear of the darkness of this world, more so than I used to. "Friend or foe?" I ask, as my hand not holding the blankets over my chest, searches for the stun gun, wedged between the bed and wall. "Who are you?"