27

I was cold, the water that had been splashed in my face, feels like ice against my skin now. My clothes have started to turn transparent against my body, I'm starting to shiver, but that's what the body does when it's cold. The body trying to keep it's self-warm.

Glancing around the room, there is two guys and one woman, all armed with handguns and taser sticks. Need them to separate, I can maybe take one of them out tide to the chair, but I don't think three. "Can one of you loosen the knots they are starting to hurt, and someone get me a blanket? I don't think the old man wants me to die of freezing to death."

They look at one another, clearly not knowing what to do.

"Please, I'm cold and my wrists hurt." Two of them run off, as the shorter stronger man stays behind, loosening my knots. When I feel the knots loosen slightly, I use the back of my head and hit him in the face. He yelps in pain.

With the knots lose and my wrists so small, I free myself. The man nose is bleeding. "You bitch," he holds his nose, as blood flows. "I'll make you pay for that!" He lunges at me.

Grabbing the chair, I swing it hard at him. Grabbing the rope next, I wrap his arms with the ropes. He tries to grab for me, but I move out of the way, slip his gun out of the holster, and hit him over the head with it.

The man goes down like a tun of bricks. Tying the knots better than they had with me and tie the knots like Xavier showed me a few times. I make sure this guy escaping won't be too easy. Thank you, Xavier, knowing your Boy Scout knots.

The door opens, so I quickly duck into the shadows as the other man and woman comes in. The woman drops the blanket and pulls out her gun, the man drops the water and pulls out his gun.

I have to try and do this quietly or there might be back up somewhere, guns a blazing.

"Come out girly!" The man yells out.

"She might already ran off. Call the others and tell them." The woman tells him, with a thick Irish accent.

There is an overhead light. Taking aim, I pull the trigger and the light goes out. My ears wring, but it's not too bad.

"What the-"

"She here still!" The man bellows out.

Got to make this quick, someone might heard the gun go off.

Peeking over the desk, there is still lights, but it's not as bright anymore. Taking aim on the man, he wanders closer to me, and I pull the trigger, getting him in the leg. He falls down crying in pain, his gun thrown away.

The woman stops and I quickly duck down. "I can't kill you. If I did that, then I would be killed. But it should be fine if I wound you."

Her footsteps get further from me, only to come back from the other side. Breathing in and out slowly, I remember what Logan had told me, when he was "teaching" me gun safety. "When using a gun, if you're trying to escape from somewhere and the person has you pinned between a hard place and last option; if you can wound them and make sure they are tied up so they can't escape. Now last option shooting, you better make sure it's your last option or it'll haunt your dreams. My recommendation on last option shooting, aim for the main targets to put someone down, because you won't have time to mess around and the faster you can get to an exit the better." He had leaned into me, in a wide motion, shoulders out, arms out on either side of me, boxing me in the shooting range booth. His eyes taken a new light. "Now if you were against me, what would you do? Shoot me or love me, to the point I would go down on to my knees and give you, my heart?"

Gripping my hands tightly around the gun, I don't even think when I come out from under the table and shoot. The bullet hits its target, the woman goes down in a heap with the bullet in her arm. She screams in pain, a high pitch sound.

Grabbing her gun, I run to some double doors and push them open, running like I mean it.

Speakers above crackle on, with Maggie annoying voice coming threw them. "You fucking morons, track her down and at this point if any of you ki-"

"There she is!" A man yells down from a hall I just pasted, then there is boots chasing.

I am so not in the mood for this. I'm cold, my clothes and hair are wet, and I have no shoes on. Running around a corner, I check the gun of how many bullets are in the gun, clicking the clip back in place. Can't waist bullets on these guys, got to be careful and find dry clothes.

A woman comes out of nowhere, shoulder checking me with so much force she sends me flying into the wall. She lines her gun to my head.

"Pull it, I dare you."

The woman spins around and shoots the others only a few feet away, then looks down at me, cracking a smile at me. "Nice to see you to Ally Cat, glad you still wear the earnings I gave you." Terra holds out her hand to me, which I gladly take, helping me to my feet.

"You got clothes for me by any chance?" I ask with my teeth chattering.

She smiles. "Ally Cat, you should know I come prepared for every occasion." She beams.

"I love you; you know that right?"

"I know, now come on."

POV: Logan

My body wouldn't stop vibrating from the inside, even though I was sitting still. Please Terra, I hope you've found Ally by now. Mom was flying Terra out to visit; my siblings haven't seen her in a while. But with the attack, things changed, to where Terra to track Ally down, as I sit in the damn hospital, licking my own wounds, waiting for the news of Davis surgery.

Dad walks over to me, handing me a new phone. "All numbers are in there, doubt your old one won't be save able, the house is destroyed."

Shaking my head, I look down at the phone, the back screen won't be my old back screen. The old one was of Ally sleeping, with nothing on. When she seen her naked back, she slugged me in the arm.

"Terra sent word, before she went radio silent. Apparently, she gave Ally some earnings a while ago with trackers in them and found her, in an empty building about forty miles from us." Leo tells us, walking to us in a brisk walk.

Standing up, my hand holds tight to the phone as if it's my lifeline to Ally. "I'm going with you guys."

Dad frowns at me. "You are in no shape to go out there, let alone pull a trigger." Dad glances at my arm that's in a cast.

Looking down at it, I frown at it; if it wasn't for a beam landing down on the bed and a giant nail going through the bed and into my arm, I would be completely fine. "I can shoot with my other hand just fine." I tell him.

"I will have them lock you down to a bed, have a bodyguards stare at you as you thrash around in a bed." Mom comes walking up from behind, only to stand at dad side. Everyone looks worse for wear, if it hadn't been for the escape doors in their rooms, who knows how bad off they would be.

So why didn't Ally and I do the same? Wasn't their enough time to escape? I try to remember, but all I see is Ally fear. "I'll stay behind," my words a whisper of pain.

Mom touches my face, as her face has a big bandage on the side of her jaw and a bruise on her forehead. "You have a good heart baby, but you need to learn to lean on more people for help."

Shaking my head, I dare not look her or any of the others in the eye. If I did, they would know what I was already forming in my head.

"Come on boys, it's time to get Ally." Mom tells dad and Leo. Xavier won't be going with them; his leg is broken in three places.

I watch them leave, with a handful of our bodyguards. Turning around, I head to an exit, until I'm stopped by a very big man. "Na uh."