6

My fingers dig into my books, I have the instinct to take Leo and Xavier out first, so there is nothing keeping me from Logan. I mean there is my classmates, but I doubt none of them would know how to fight me properly. I learned at a young age how to fight, occupation hazard if you will.

Leo and Xavier get up from where they are sitting, only to come up to the section of desks I'm sitting at. Leo sits on my left and then Xavier scoots past me and sits down at the right side of me. Wall of protection no doubt, even though they are supposed to protect Logan. But there is no doubt in my mind they are doing this because Logan has told them to and it has always been this way; it doesn't matter I can fight. No what matters in his head, is that I'm safe at all times. I am his treasure, in fire and brimstone.

A girl in the front raises her hand. "Professor Phantom, how old are you? You look to young to be a Professor." She tells him, twisting her hair in a flirting way and for whatever reason my heart twists in an angry way, of how she flirts with him. Which makes no sense, I ran away from him, I shouldn't feel jealous!

He smiles easy at her and it's only when he glances at me, that smile of his turns wicked, like he's enjoying himself now. "Twenty-five, I finished high school at seventeen and went right into College and finished early. I'm well versed in many things, but I enjoy teaching the written word." His eyes move to me again for to many long seconds, that make me blush and look away from him, and look at my notes like they are the most fascinating thing in the world.

Past:

Reading, I hear the front door open and then close. "Little Mouse, where are you?" Logan calls out, his voice bouncing off the walls.

"Living room!" I call out to him, as I flip the page of the book I'm reading.

I hear clattering of him taking his shoes off by the front door and then in no time at all, he's in the living room, stealing the book I have from my hands. "Romeo and Juliet?" He looks at me and gives me a lop-sided smile. "You are such a romantic." He teases, before leaning over and kisses me on the head.

"I can't ever get past the middle; I always fall asleep." I tell him, as I grab it from him.

"I could tell you the ending if you want." He teases again with a grin.

"I know how it ends, but it's the middle I want to know." I tell him, before I start reading again.

Without warning, he takes the book from me again, and before I can protest, he puts the book on the floor, picks me up and then sits down, with me straddling his lap. "I'll tell you what happens in the middle." He says, as his hands find their way under my shirt, skimming my skin lightly, giving me chills.

Raising an eyebrow, I study him, as I run my hands over his broad chest. "Is this the book middle, or a Logan middle, where you make stuff up?"

He smiles at me broadly. "The Logan middle, of course."

Rolling my eyes, and shaking my head, I say. "Then it's not true and I want to know the truth." I tell him.

He pulls me in close. "Even if the truth will hurt, so much more than a lie?" He asks almost pained, searching my eyes for something that I don't know.

"Logan, I hate to tell you this, but not everything is rainbows and unicorns."

He cracks another smile, as he runs his fingers through my hair. "It is, when you're with me." He then kisses me, like he's starved for air. He then proceeds to lay me on the sofa and rips my shirt to the point that buttons go flying through the air.

Present:

I come back to the present, with my head on my arms. I actually fell asleep for this one, for a flash back. But Logan has always been able, to make me fall asleep, when he's in "teacher mode". It was always hard to stay awake, when he tutored me on my homework, and he got really into his role as teacher.

Leo smiles smugly at me, as I sit up and stretch my arms out. "Have a nice dream?" He teases.

"Shut it." I tell him.

Logan finishes writing something on the board and then turns to face the class. "That's it for today, if you have questions, write them down and put them in the glass bowl and we will talk about them tomorrow first thing."

It's like watching an army of girls and a few guys rush to the glass bowl, to put their questions in the bowl. "Deadly and beauty, is what makes him attractive." I say out loud to the guys.

"Don't forget the eyes, he's always said that's what made you tell him how you really feel." Xavier says with a smirk.

I don't correct him, I don't feel like getting in a bicker fight with him. We'll get into a fight and it has always felt like fighting with an older sibling. Or at least, that's what it's felt like to me, I'm an only child so I never got the experience of fighting with a sibling.

Collecting my stuff, I get up and head down the stairs, with Leo and Xavier flanking behind me. When the last person is out, I take out a note and roll my eyes. "Are you going to tell them the truth about this tomorrow?" I ask Logan, as he stands on the other side of his desk.

He takes the note and looks at it. "'Top or bottom?'" He reads out load.

Leo takes the note and looks at it and smiles. "I thought you two, always took turns. Or was that you just lying Logan?" He teases.

Glaring at him, I take the note and rip it in half. "You wish you knew the answer." Looking back at Logan, he smiles broadly. "Resin Logan, I have a good thing going on here."

He puts his hands on the desk and leans forward. "No and you should really know by now, that when I'm denied something, I get my revenge and then I get what I want back tenfold." There is a hint of a challenge in his eyes, as he smiles wicked at me.

Rolling my eye's, I say. "Let that go already, I felt bad about it then. But now I don't, and you still have your boys." I point out.

Xavier looks between us. "What are you two-"

"Don't worry about it." Logan tells him, without taking his eyes off me.

"Resin Logan, I mean it. It wasn't hard for me to vanish the first time and it won't be the second time." I warn him, before leaving them and slamming the door hard behind me.

Pov: Logan

"I think you two argue more, then you actually get along." Leo says leaning against my desk.

"Oh trust me, that just foreplay for us. When we fight there is normally broken things involved, last time we had a big fight she broke two vases aiming for my head."

Xavier snaps his fingers. "Oh I remember that fight, one of the other bodyguards had to tackle her down to the ground and you broke his nose for touching her."

The next group of students start to walk into the classroom, they all check me out. Some of the girls even blush. "Told him not to touch her, he didn't listen. He's really lucky I didn't do anymore then that. Now go watch over her and make sure she is safe."