25

Rough hands cup my face, as soft lips touch mine. The soft lips work mine, till I open my mouth and the kissing becomes more heated. The bed dips as the person body hovers over mine.

The kissing last for a few more seconds and they are gone. "Wake up Sleeping Beauty, it's time for dinner." Logan whispers, before kissing me quickly and then gets off the bed.

Groaning, all I get back is a chuckle and him helping me up. "I always hated it when you did that."

"Why, because my kisses are just that good and I always got to play Prince, waking up Sleeping Beauty?" He teases, leading the way.

"No, because every time you did that, my spot was nice and warm, and I found my spot that like so much."

"Wow, I think you just hurt my ego."

Rolling my eyes, I can't help but pat him on top of the head and stick out my bottom lip at him. "It's okay, I think you'll survive." And then run for it when I see that look in his eyes.

We get to the top of the stairs, and I feel like I'm flying going down them, only to be tackled from behind. But my face doesn't hit the floor, in midair Logan had flipped so he would be the one hitting the floor.

Mrs. Phantom comes out of the kitchen, wearing an apron and wooden spoon in hand, hair pulled back and a frown on her face. "All I told you to do, was wake her up. Not to chase her and then tackle her like a wild animal." She scolds.

Untangling myself from Logan, I get up and hold my hand out to him and of course he takes it and then he's up on his feet. "She was being onery. You know how she can be sometimes." Logan tells his mom, grabbing my hips and placing me in front of him, as if his mom will throw the wooden spoon at him. Which she might.

"I'm okay no worries. At least I landed on him, to take the blow to the floor." Why did some of my words just sound dirty? Logan squeezes my hips a little. Because they did. Great, this is just great.

Mrs. Phantom doesn't act like she heard me, which I'm grateful for. "Don't give her reason to run off again Logan, I mean it. She's the only good one we've liked, and we would like her to be part of this family, more then she already is." She then looks to me, holds out her hand, which I grab. When I'm away from Logan, that's when she chucks the wooden spoon at his forehead. The spoon makes contact to his forehead, only to drop to the floor. "And son, if you dent this floor somehow, you're going to fix everything wrong with the Europe house. You understand me?"

He bows his head, rubbing his forehead. "Yes mother," he grumbles and just by the look she gives him, almost grateful, she doesn't have another cooking utensil. Almost.

Mrs. Phantom then smiles. "Good, now it's time for dinner." She turns away going back to kitchen.

Logan uses those long legs of his, to get to me, wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder as if I'll make whatever pain there is and will it away. "That kind of hurt," he grumbles.

Patting him on the back, I kiss the side of his head. "I'm sure it did. Now come on, before she gets out a frying pan and chases you with it." Stepping away, I tug on his arm and like the good mafia, soon to be boss, follows me into the dining area.

"I think you know my mother to well." He grumbles.

I don't say anything, as I lead him into the dining room. When we step through the wonderful smell of food, and the mass amount of food on the table. Mr. Phantom sits at the head of the table, with his wife on the left side of him, Leo sitting next to her, the twins sit on the other side of the table, with Xavier next to them.

Mr. Phantom smiles at us, as we go to the table, sitting next to one another on the same side of the twins and Xavier.

Mr. Phantom holds up his glass, which we all do the same thing. "To family, friends and young love." He smiles at Logan and me. "Welcome back Ally, we have missed you. You make our son a better man in every way." Logan links our fingers together. "Now let's dig in!"

<><>

Two hours later, we are still all talking, enjoying each other company until the yawning starts. "Think it's time for bed kids," Mrs. Phantom tells the twins, because when one starts yawning, the other one isn't far behind.

They grumble, but they get up, hugging their parents and then, Logan and me.

"Hey do we not get any love?" Leo yells after them.

"No, we don't associate with grounded men!" Zoey yells.

"Logan is grounded to!" Xavier yells.

"Don't argue with us!" Sid yells, then we hear them start going up the stairs.

Cracking a smile at the guys, I lean over on my elbows. "Wow, you guys just got kid slapped." My body feels light thanks to all the drinking.

Xavier flips me off, only to get up. "I'm going to call it a night. Leo, you're up on checking out the cameras for a few hours."

Leo shakes his head. "Sounds like a plan."

Xavier says good night to us and heads to his room.

Rubbing my own eyes, Logan rubs my back. "I think we are going to call it a night to." He tells his parents.

His dad shakes his head. "Ok kids, thanks for helping cleaning up the left overs earlier."

"No problem," I tell him with a sleepy smile.

Logan gets up, pulls out my chair and holds out his hand to me. Taking his hand, he helps me to my feet. "Night everyone," Logan tells his parents and Leo.

"Night darling," his mom says to us.

"Night son," his dad says.

Leo waves his hand at us, half asleep.

Logan and I leave the dining room, to head up to the bedroom. Halfway up the stairs, I sway into him. He grabs my hips, his lips brushing my hair. "Easy, we are almost there." He whispers.

Somehow after many times of us almost tripping over one another, we get back to the room. We help one another out of each other clothes, only to dress for bed.

We get in bed; Logan holds me close to him. "Night Little Mouse, love you." Logan says sleepy.

Yawning, I pull myself closer to him and warmth. "Night."

<><>

I don't know how much time passes, from minutes or hours. There is a big explosion that wakes us and shakes the house.

The windows to the room exploded inward. Logan covers my body with his, as we tumble at the other side of the bed.

Explosion after explosion, I'm surprised the house hasn't fallen on us yet. "Help me pull the bed down, so it can protect us!" He yells.

Body shaking and scared out of my wits, we get the bed free. Then we get under it, as the ceiling gives way above us. The bed is battered above us. It protects us well, but it only stops some blows from the ceiling.

Logan squeezes my hand, as the explosions destroy the house. Are we going to die tonight? The air is thick with explosion smoke, getting harder to breath.

"Ally, I love you." I think I hear Logan say, as I slip away from the world.

<><>

The weight above me is moved, but I'm too out of it to get see clearly. Words are said, but I don't understand them very well. "That her...take her back...no others." Then darkness takes me away again.