Vylante (Dante x Vylad)

Vylad Ro'meave is visiting MyStreet since he hadn't seen the gang for a while and he kinda felt guilty about it,he remembers to make a promise to someone to visit every Christmas but every time Christmas come. He get struck in traffic and not be there on time and he still feels guilty.

Few days till Christmas,he is gathering his things and bought them into his car. Gifts are inside and each one is named.

Then he grabbed locket from the end table and put it around his neck,the locket has his love one in the locket.

He smiled and kissed the locket and now he need to fulfill his promise to his lover.

He. Must. Be. There.

(Dante's POV)

I'm pacing back and forward in the living room,I'm currently panicking and scared,I don't want to spend Christmas alone this year again without him. I need him. I love him very much,I known him since high school and I don't this to lose.

“Hey Buddy,Can you....um....help with the cookies,please." Said Travis.

I broke my thoughts and heard Travis's voice and nodded.

Maybe I need to take my mind off of him for now and help Travis with the cookies and the decorations and such.

Dante's Phone (Text):I'm coming.

(Dante's POV Ends)

(Timeskip)

Dante is putting popcorn around the tree as Travis put the star on the tree. Travis climbed down of the ladder and admire the tree.

“Our Tree is beautiful. Isn't it." Said Travis.

“Yep."

Then they heard barking outside and looked outside the window seeing Aaron is chasing his two dogs.

“Celestia! Alexander! Stop stealing my socks!" He shouted.

Travis laughs as Dante laughed then they step outside and noticed Kawaii~Chan is outside holding snowballs and called out Garroth's name as she is jumping up and down but Garroth didn't step outside.

“Kawaii~Chan want to have a snowball with one of you guys!" She shouted in excitement as she jump up and down but a snowball hit her face and made her fell down on the snow.

“Zane!"

Zane laughed evil and smirk underneath his mask then ran behind Travis,Travis screams and ran away from Katelyn's wrath.

Dante chuckled then he looked his watch that he has on his wrist,he sighed in sadness and looked at his locket.

“Vylad..."

He turns back to the house.

Kawaii~Chan and Zane and Katelyn noticed Dante heading inside the house all by himself then Kawaii~Chan asked Travis why Dante is feeling the joy of Christmas.

Travis explained to her and then Kawaii~Chan had an idea that she had in mind,she grabbed Zane and whispered in his ear and Zane agreed to her plan.

(Christmas Day)

Dante woke up in his bed and get out of the bed,he stretches his arms and legs then headed to the bathroom to take an shower as he take a shower,he hums the Christmas music since is playing throughout MyStreet.

Afterwards,he get dressed and put on the sweater and an brown scarf around his neck,he went downstairs and call out Travis but Travis wasn't around,he checked in his bedroom and doesn't see him.

He sighed then headed back downstairs and opened the front door.

“Surprise! Merry Christmas Dante!"

Dante jumped and presses his hand to his heart,he almost has an heart attack.

Then he noticed a giant gift in front of him.

He was confused then the gift to shift inside,a hand punch a hole in the gift.

It burst opened and reveal to be Vylad.

Dante has tears in his eyes,he has no time for words so he rush over and hugged his lover,he hadn't seen him since high school and now he can finally be with him.

Vylad kissed Dante and hugged him.

“How?"

“Let's say it was christmas magic."