Garrance

In MyStreet,it is christmas. Everyone has a day-off from work to spend time with their friends and family. Currently they are being celebrated at Aphmau's house,they wanted to celebrate there in one place.

We focus on the two Ro'Meave brothers,the two of them are talking about gift exchanges and talking about Laurence's return to Lover's Lane. It has been a long time since Laurence came around.

The blonde is excited that his long distance boyfriend finally came over to Lover's Lane for next year,and to be roommates with Zane and him. Zane wasn't overly excited,he now has to deal with constant flirting from the two every single day.

"Ugh."

"What? Aren't you excited?" said Garroth.

Zane shook his head.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Both of you will flirt when I'm around and I hate that. The love and shipping will make Kawaii-Chan's dream come true." he said.

Garroth chuckled.

Suddenly,the phone was ringing in the living room,Garroth got up from the dinner table and went to the phone.

He picked up the phone and heard his phone.

The conversation wasn't good. Garroth was happy then shifted to a sad expression. He hung up the phone,and turned to his brother slowly with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Zane asked.

"He isn't coming,his little brother is sick and Cazdena is still busy dealing with customers special holiday discounts at her shop." he said sadly as he walk over to Zane.

He got down on his knees and cried on Zane's lap.

"H-He won't make it to the party,what if he mi-misses it,i j-ust want to spend time with my honey-bear." he said while sobbing,hiccuping.

Zane sighed,he couldn't think of a way to avoid Garroth sadness but he has to be a good little brother to his big brother.

So,he patted on Garroth's head.

"There there,it's gonna be okay. He'll be there at the party,just believe in him and yourself." he said.

Garroth stops crying,he lifts up his head.

Zane wiped away his tears and smiled underneath his mask.

"Trust me." he said.

Afterwards,the two looked out the window to see Aphmau & Kawaii~Chan set up the Christmas lights and other special decorations for christmas.

Then Zane saw Travis making a snowman with Dante,he blushed at the sight of Travis face,he was in awe.

He turns to Garroth.

Garroth laughs.

"Go on ahead." he said.

Zane quickly went out to the front door and opened it up,completely forgetting to wear his sweater as he tackled Travis into the snow with a smile on his face,he laughed alongside Dante and Travis.

Garroth went outside,wearing his coat,carrying Zane's sweater in one arm,and smiled. But he had a fake smile.

"Garroth! Come on and join us!" shouts Dante.

"We are going to have a snowball war before the party!" shouts Travis.

Without warning,a sneaky witch managed to make a giant snowball and landed on Dante and Travis,and Zane.

She laughs.

"Lucinda!" shouts Garroth.

Big brother Garroth to the rescue!