Zane~Chan

Kawaii~Chan is quite festive this season. She loves Christmas and decorations and gifts and exchange gifts and the songs. She can't wait for tomorrow morning,it is only Christmas eve and everyone has a present.

Zane on the other hand doesn't celebrate Christmas,he is just a grumpy pant and doesn't want to share with anyone but he secretly love Kawaii~Chan because he love cuteness,Aphmau knows about it but the rest doesn't.

Right now Kawaii~Chan is making sweaters for Zane and herself because she is aware the ships between her and Zane from who knows where that been sending to her and Katelyn's house.

People want Zane~Chan to set sail and doesn't get sunk down like a ship.

Kawaii~Chan visited Garroth & Laurance and Zane house,she knocked on the door and the first one who answered was Laurence who was wearing an reindeer antlers,Kawaii~Chan giggles as he covered her mouth before she can scream from the cuteness.

“Who's there?"

“KC babe."

Laurence looked at Kawaii~Chan's eyes and told her to not explode or die from happiness. She nodded in agreement.

Once Laurence let her inside,she was wearing a pink sweater with cat on the sweater so she asked if Zane will be celebrating Christmas with the others but Laurence says that Zane doesn't want to festival this year because he cold hearted.

“But Zane-Kun must join,Kawaii-Chan will try to bring joy to Zane Chan,Kawaii-Chan won't fail." Said Kawaii-Chan.

“Already. KC,we will be right back because someone forgot to get extra wrapping paper." Said Laurence.

“I say I was sorry. It was the cookies fault. They were being delicious and asked to be eaten." Said Garroth.

“No excuses."

After the two couples left their own home. Now it's just Kawaii-Chan and Zane Ro'meave,so she went upstairs and knock on Zane's door.

Zane didn't respond to the knocking so she knocked again and again but there was no answer. She sighed but had an idea,she back up and knocked the door down like Garroth,Zane were playing with horses when he turned around and noticed Kawaii-Chan. He scream in embarrassment and blushed.

He quickly hide the toys and dolls underneath his bed and spoke.

“Have you heard of knocking?!" He shouted.

“Kawaii~Chan did knock,anyway Zane-Kun want to join Christmas this year,please. It will be special and Kawaii~Chan made you something and it really special for you."

“No. Go away meif'wa."

“But Z-"

“GO AWAY!"

Kawaii~Chan jumped slightly as she sniffed up her nose in sadness,it hurts KC. Maybe the ship never be sail.

She left the house without saying a word.

(Christmas Day)

Kawaii~Chan wakes up as she heard her clock was ringing,she got out of bed and yawned and stretch her arms and legs. She heard Kateyln's voice from downstairs. She got excited as she zoom down to the living area yo see the cookies and milk were eaten and drunken.

After her excitement,she walked outside and see it is snowing in the neighbourhood and the first thing she sees that Dante is outside with Vlayd,the both of them are holding onto each other.

She sighed.

(Zane's POV)

I woke up die to Garroth's excitement and breaking down his own bedroom door. I got out of the bed and stretch my arms and legs. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and once I finished showering and everything else,I went downstairs and noticed the two couple are opening up their gifts.

I grumbles at their excitement because of this special holiday.

What is so special about it?

Then I noticed a pink gift box underneath the tree and it has my name written on it. I went over to the tree and grabbed the present and took it up to my room and closed it behind me.

I opened it up and looked inside,it was just a sweater,a dark sweater with hint of pink and having pinkycake on it. I smiled at the sight and try it on.

The sweater is comfy and I kinda like it.

Was this Kawaii~Chan?

(Timeskip)

Christmas is about to be over and I hurried over to Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn's house. I knocked on the door and waited.

The door revealed to be Kawaii~Chan,she had sad expression on her face and I decide to give her a gift to be happy.

I'm not an terrible person,I do have a heart.

She opened up the present right in front of me and sees that she is holding a meif'wa version of me.

I blushed underneath my mask and left but before I could leave,she kissed me on the cheeks.

“Thanks Zane~Kun."

I touched my cheeks and smiled underneath my mask and chuckled then I took off my mask,revealing my freckles.

I kissed Kawaii~Chan on the nose and smiled to my favorite cute meif'wa on MyStreet.

“Merry Christmas Kawaii~Chan."