Gate (Guy~de x Nate)

Outside of Lover's lane neighborhood,we two openly gay couple living few blocks away from the gang. Christmas is coming soon and they decided to decorate the house,the whole house.

Music plays in the background as they decorate the Christmas tree with ornaments and Christmas lights,and even sugar cane.

Guy decorated the outside of the house while Nate did the Christmas tree. As Nate finished up the tree,he went to the front door,opened it up and looked up to see Guy doing the Christmas lights.

Once he enters,he sees his boyfriend slip off the slippery ladder,once he slips. He fell over in the snow,hard.

He groans.

Nate gasps and checks up on his boyfriend,he kneels down to him to see his head is bleeding slightly from the ground,the snow didn't save him.

"G-Guy?" he said with a worried expression on his face,looking down at Guy.

"D-damnit." he said as he sat up with Nate's help.

Guy touches the back of his head and swears again.

"Guy,my honey you never swear before,are you okay?" he asked.

Guy nods slightly.

"That really hurts,do we have a spare ice pack?" said Guy.

Nate nodded,as they walked inside the house and sat Guy down on the sofa. Nate went to their bedroom,opening up the closest and grabbed the medical kit.

He returned to Guy and placed the medical kit on the sofa next to his boyfriend.

"It's gonna be alright,but it will hurt a bit." said Nate.

Guy sighed.

He spoke.

"I'm sorry Nate,I should've been more careful with the decorations. I shouldn't have even put up the lights in the first place." he said.

"Honey no! It was an accident."

As they stop talking for a moment while Nate patches up his boyfriend. He took a step back and smiled.

"See! All fixed! It will heal by tomorrow morning."

Nate lent in and kissed his boyfriend on the lips.

Guy smiled.

Afterwards of the small accident. The whole day was silent. Very silent...

The two couples were distant from each other for the rest of the day until Guy went straight to bed.

Nate is worried.

Before Guy could climb into bed,he was so focused on the accident.

He mutters to himself.

"I'm so stupid! I'm so dumb...i'm so stupid!"

Nate comes by the bedroom door and sighs. He walked towards Guy and hugged him from behind.

Guy looked behind,his eyes shearing a tear in his eyes.

"How could you still love me after that mistake? Why...?" he said while he hiccups,and sobs.

Nate smiled.

"Silly,why would I be upset at that accident? Guy don't worry about it. We will always be together and forever no matter what. I love you darling." said Nate.

Guy smiled.

The two couples finally fell asleep in bed together,with Guy hugging Nate in his arms in his sleep for comfort.

-The Next Morning,Christmas-

It is now morning,and there is five inch of snow outside. The clock alarm beeps to wake up the two. Nate woke up,and yawned. He grabbed his clock and turned it off then he placed it down on the nightstand. He looked over at Guy and smiled tiredly.

He got up from the bed carefully to not wake him up,so he got up and fixed his side of the bed and went to the bathroom to clean himself and brush his teeth there.

After a few minutes later,Nate is cooking breakfast,he looked over to see Guy walking by in the hallway,seeing him yawning.

"Good morning love." he said.

Guy heard him and replied back.

"Morning Nate,and merry christmas." said Guy.

The two had breakfast together at the dinner table then gathered themselves at the christmas tree,Nate opened up his gifts having stuffed animal of his favorite animal and a book he wanted to have for a very long time.

Nate loves his gifts from him.

"Do you like them?" he asked.

"Of course."

Guy smiled.

"Anyways,I'm gonna go get your gift out of the closest." said Nate.

Guy was confused for a moment as he sees Nate coming out with two cosplay outfits of a maid and a suit.

Guy blushed.

"R-Roleplaying?" he asked.

"Yeah,you always wanted to try roleplaying but we didn't have enough money for it so I worked extra hard and bought it for us."

Guy blushed even more,his face becoming red.

Nate returned back to the closest then removed his shirt but his shorts and necklace.

"So,what do you like to eat? Or do you want to skip breakfast and have your dessert now?"

Guy had a nosebleed,he couldn't move but stuttered from his mouth.

Nate laughs.

"Come on darling~ the bed isn't going anywhere,the dessert isn't gonna eat itself." said Nate as he walks towards the bedroom.

Guy got out of his state and laughed,then jumped up and down with excitement.

Guy removed his clothing entirely,and rush to the bedroom door,closing it behind himself,then put a sign over the doorknob that says;

~Do Not Disturb~

All you could hear were moaning and groaning in the bedroom,the neighborhood won't get much sleep because the two are wild in bed together.

~epilonge~

A mailman walking on the porch would knock on the door but he quickly put the important mail in the mailbox,and ran as fast as he could from hearing the noise inside the house.

Letter:

To:Guy & Nate.

We would love to have you join our Paradise,we have read your review and the previous jobs you both have done,and so on. The two of you are accepted. - Signed CEO.

Welcome to Love Love Paradise,we will be lovely to have you.

MySteet:Christmas (All Ships)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें