34: On Your Knees

(This is for the people who like Nagi to have power over a weak Karma. If you don't like that dynamic feel free to just skip this chapter, it's not incredibly important for the story.

--Starling and Owl (Mainly Starling who feels no shame at writing this))

--------------------------

"Hey, Karma?" Nagisa asked for his boyfriend from the other room. At the moment, they were alone at their home.

"Yes, Darling?" It seemed that Karma had begun to pick up that pet name over others.

"Come here for a second." Nagisa beckoned.

Karma obeyed, and walked towards Nagisa, who had stood up from his position of sitting on the couch. "Did you need something?"

Nagisa nodded before leaning in and pressing their chests together, running his lithe fingers up Karma's sides.

"N-Nagisa." Karma suppressed a moan as Nagisa moved his hands up and began to massage Karma's favorite place on his scalp.

"Oh~?" Nagisa spoke "innocently" as he pressed harder and made little circles on the spot.

"N-Nag-Ahhnn~." Karma couldn't hold it back this time.

Nagisa smirked and put his plan into action.

Using the hand that was massaging Karma's head, Nagisa pulled his face down to connect their lips and he quickly began to gain hits.

One... two...

Nagisa stared intently into his partner's eyes as Karma's hands hovered around his sides in shock.

Three... four...

Karma's arms went to limply curl around Nagisa's hips, simply acting as dead weight, barely kept up.

Five, six...

While the training had been slightly awkward at the time, the kiss had come into play more than once, and Nagisa grew to take good use of his feminine appearance. Through all the training, the number one thing he had to do was be aware of both bodies due to the close proximity of them. If Karma were to break from the trance, he could easily overpower Nagisa, however, Nagisa wasn't going to let that happen.

Seven... Eight...

Karma was mostly limp at this point, barely standing fully straight. His eyes came to a soft close and he began to weakly kiss back.

Nine, ten...

Karma began to surrender, eyes half-lidded, but at the same time this was the danger zone for him to snap back to his senses. Nagisa made the kiss slightly more intimate, giving Karma just enough to keep him entranced and trapped.

Eleven... Twelve...

Karma's eyes closed as he accepted Nagisa fully, giving away the power to his partner.

Thirteen, fourteen...

Karma regained a small amount of muscle and stood straighter, but he was not attacking. Nagisa took his regaining of muscles and began to introduce a small stream of his bloodlust, knowing that made Karma go weak in the knees, having seen the event occur more than once.

Eighteen, nineteen...

Nagisa was almost there. Twenty five hits and Karma was his.

Twenty.

Karma began to succumb to the power of the kiss. His eyes were closed and his body loosened as he began to have trouble standing again. Nagisa deepened the kiss a bit, swirling their tongues together, pressing Karma against the wall.

Twenty one.

Karma pulled Nagisa in, but Nagisa could feel how weak his arms were, and that he had almost fully fallen under his spell.

Twenty two.

Karma pushed back slightly, but with a light motion from Nagisa's hand in his hair, he instantly fell right back into the submissive role.

Twenty three.

Nagisa did his best to control how much power he put behind the kiss, not wanting to fully overwhelm Karma, hoping to at least keep him awake, albeit limply useless on the ground, even though Nagisa knew if he really wanted to he could render his boyfriend unconscious.

Twenty four.

Nagisa began to loosen his grip but before he released Karma he pulled them both a step away from the wall so Karma would have somewhere to fall. Nagisa the took the chance to begin to slide his hands away from Karma, with the redhead weakly beginning to mimic the actions.

Twenty five.

Nagisa made it to the amount of hits he wanted and pulled away, Karma's eyes snapping open as he lost structure and went tumbling to the floor, desperately trying to hold onto the wall for support as he went limp.

"Nagisa..." Karma's eyes were teary and half-lidded, his body shaking from head to toe, with a line of saliva running from the corner of his lip to his chin. He looked as though someone had ravished him all night, and his jacket sleeve had even fallen off his shoulder.

Nagisa let out a smirk. Personally, he thought Karma looked absolutely adorable with a shocked face and his eyes looking up at him as though he was a slave and Nagisa his master.

"N-N-"

"Shh." Nagisa ordered, Karma instantly obeying the command.

"Come to your master and kneel before me."

Karma looked as though he wanted to disobey, but a bloodlust filled glare had him bowing in an instant.

Nagisa squatted down to be just a little above Karma's eye level and put his first and middle fingers under Karma's chin before leaning down to give his lover a small peck on his lips to distract Karma as he pushed on a pressure point to knock him out on the ground.

Nagisa smirked as he went back to doing what he had been doing before that ingenious idea had struck his mind.

So maybe Karma's sadism had rubbed off on him just a little bit.