12: Theme Park

Nagisa rubbed his eyes and yawned as he awoke, having had just about the best sleep he'd had in his whole life. Looking down and to his left he saw Karma gripping at his waist in his sleep. Nagisa smiled softly to himself before sneakily getting away from his boyfriend's grip to get dressed and go downstairs.

Karasuma was already awake and sipping at a coffee as he typed at his computer.

"Good morning Otou-san." Nagisa smiled as he entered the room.

"Ah, hello Nagisa. Good morning." Karasuma softly smiled back and looked up briefly from his screen.

Nagisa walked into the kitchen and poured himself a quick cup of coffee before sitting down next to his father.

"Ministry work?"

Karasuma nodded. "Just some old papers that were filed wrong."

"Ah. Hey, I was wondering, what does the Ministry have on me?"

"As Nagisa or as Blue Krait?"

"Both."

"Well, as Nagisa, we have that you were my son and went missing, and the fact that you were the one to kill the octopus..." There was a quick moment of silence. "As Blue Krait we really don't have much more than that you killed other high-class assassins."

"That's good for me then. If I couldn't keep the Ministry off my tail what kind of assassin would I be?" Nagisa laughed a little before turning upon hearing footsteps.

Not long after both Irina and Karma came downstairs, dressed and ready for the day (more or less).

"I thought of a fun thing we could do today!" Irina stated as she put plates of food on the table.

"Thanks. Itadakimasu. What is it?" Nagisa spoke up first as everyone began eating.

"There's this new theme park a little out of the main city. We could go try it out!"

"That sound's like a great idea Irina." Karma agreed.

"I don't see the harm in some fun. I'll send a note into work I will be unavailable all day."

"Then it's settled, let's head out at about 10."

10 wasn't that far away, so soon enough the merry band of heroes was off to a reunion day at the new theme park named Amagi Brilliant Park.

"It's so... sparkly." Karma offhandedly muttered.

"Lots of good hiding spots though, and plenty of snipers nests."

Everyone turned to look at Nagisa with a small amount of shock, prompting the boy to realize he had said his thoughts aloud.

"Sorry, it's a habit."

Karma rolled his eyes before walking forward into the park, the group following after all paying for tickets and rides.

After a few coasters and assorted rides, Karma decided on a new ride.

"Why don't we go on that one!" Karma pointed at a particularly dangerous looking ride.

"I don't see why not." Nagisa shrugged, although he did have a faint shimmer of doubt across his face.

After the ride, Karma learned the hard was that a nauseous Nagisa wasn't the best Nagisa to socialize with.

"Why don't we try that one!" Irina pointed to another, tamer, ride.

"No."

The other three turned at the sound of a harsh snap from Nagisa. Nagisa was curling his right arm around his stomach, and his face was ever-so-slightly green.

"No? But doesn't it look fun?"

"No. I will throw up." Nagisa allowed some of his bloodlust out from pure exhaustion of hiding it, and the fact that at the moment he couldn't care less if some made it's way out of his wall of self-control.

"Why don't we sit you down Nagisa." Karasuma, ever the mediator, stepped in.

Nagisa was sat down on a bench before he sent a glare at Karma.

"It was just a roller coaster." Karma muttered.

Nagisa's bloodlust spilled out for a moment before he spoke. "Now let's call it what it is. A spinning hurl-machine."

"No more roller-coasters for you then. Why don't we get you and Karma back home, the sun is setting after all." Irina boldly stepped in, giving Nagisa a kiss on the forehead before helping him stand.

"Thank's Oka-san."

"Anytime Nagi."

Irina helped Nagisa get into the car as Karasuma and Karma also got in.

"Sorry for making you go on so many rides Nagi." Karma pecked Nagisa on the cheek.

"It's fine." Nagisa calmed down, turning in his seat to lay down on Karma's lap.

Karma smiled down and pet his lover's as a crazy idea struck his mind.