NOT AN UPDATE/I'M QUITTING

So, you probably already saw this coming after not having updated for months, I lost interest and had a lot of things to do. I failed my tests and I'm redoing this school year. My health is also going through the drain, but I'm working on that. I really am sorry for only saying this now and I'm sorry to have disapointed you, but as you must have realised, this book was mainly exactly what they said in the anime. It took way to long for me to write that way and I had planned on changing that, but I just completely lost interest in the things that I had once loved, like writing. Luckily I regained my passion for creating stuff thatmakes others happy, but I am personally not one bit happy with this book. I'm done with it. I'm sorry.

However, on a good note, I wanted to retry my hand at writing an Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine x Reader fanfic, so I hope you'll take care of me as I try my hand at that. I'll leave this book here as it is and I'll try my best at a better version. Thank you for reading Royal Pain in the Ass and I hope to see you again in the next. (Which I'm probably still gonna call Royal Pain in the Ass since I actually liked it and am terrible at titles.)

Sincerely,

Hunter J. King