6. Ladies

The fifth prince, Licht. Only fourteen years old. I had heard that he was very handsome and after seeing him in person I can certainly agree. But the same could be said about his brothers. It must be in the genes.. Next to that he has a cheerful personality and deep intimacy with royals from other nations. He often visits the city in secret and is popular with the people, particularly women. At least, that's what I overheard when I was sipping coffee in a lovely cafe. "You can come into my room, sensei!" Licht said cheerfully. Heine looked like he was going to be sick and I pat his back softly. He looked at me with a thankful look in his eyes, his face still as expressionless as ever. "Everybody! I brought the professor!" Licht said after he opened a door slightly. "This is the child professor you were talking about?" A lady with long blonde locks said. "He's so cute. I want to pet him." A girl with short brownish hair said. Heine was smothered between the breasts of the ladies as they all hugged him. I swear I saw a slight smile appearing on his face while this was happening. 

"Sorry about that. When I mentioned you, they all begged to see you." Licht said after the smothering was over. "Who are these young women?"Heine asked. "They're my friends.""Just friends?" "If you're going to say such sad things, maybe we'll go back to the city." Two different ladies said. "You're my super special friends, of course. Don't go. Dote on me more." Licht said, whining. After that squealing could be heard. "I'll dote on you so much, prince." I see now. Whenever he goes to the city he must be visiting his lady friends. He's only 14 and already has this must action and I'm 17 and I haven't so much as even hugged anyone. "We would like to meet with prince Licht privately. Would you please give us a moment?" "Heine-chan, that's so cold." "Sorry. Pretty please?" Licht added. "If you want us to, Your Highness."

"See you later!" He said, waving them off as they left for another room. "OK!" Could be heard from the other side of the door. This prince is quite cooperative. "We apologize for interrupting your fun." "No biggie. I wanted to catch you alone to ask some questions of my own, too." Licht said, his hand on his chin. "Sensei, you look like a child but you're fully grown, right? So what's going on down there?" He said, looking at Heine's private area. Knowing what Licht meant I blushed furiously, feeling as this was not a conversation that should be held between strangers and especially not with a lady sitting in. Heine was suddenly over at Licht, kicking him is his face. "Hey! Professor! How is it OK for a teacher to kick a student?!" "It was an educational measure." "What's your problem? It was innocent curiosity." "How was that innocent? Anyway, could you take this competency test? Here." "Huh? Are you being mean all of a sudden? I'm a prince, remember? Ahh, Y/N-sensei is blushing." Licht said, suddenly noticing the red tint that dusted my cheeks. I looked away as I felt two pairs of eyes look at me, but luckily they continued. "A competency test, huh? Do I have to? What a bother. Bother.. bother.. bother.. Say, do you ladies know the answer to this question?" He asked, opening the door they previously used to leave the room. "Which one?" "Let me see." "Your competency is not a group effort. Do it yourself." "You're so hard to please. Fine, fine, I'll be serious. Oh, yeah. Did you talk to Leo-nii and Bru-nii? Aren't they loons? Leo-nii's, like, stupid strong. Oh, you have to hear this. We had this important dinner party, right? So guess what Leo-nii did. He tried so hard to wrap his head around some complicated paper Bru-nii was talking about that he got a fever." "Ahem. Please stop chatting and take your test." "But it's already done. Yay!" "My word. Once you began, you finished it in no time at all." "Yup! People are always telling me I can do anything if I try." "Then it would behoove you to try seriously from the start. I would honestly like to get my wasted time back. Now, I have another prince to see." "Ah! Not so fast! I've got a question for you two." "What is it? I will not answer your earlier question." "Uh, I do wanna ask that.. But no. So like, seriously, professors, who are you?" His face turned darker after he asked us that. "What do you mean?" Heine asked for the both of us. My eyes narrowed the tiniest bit, just not enough for anyone to catch. "Like, all the other royal tutors were famous people with titles like Professor So-and-so. you have to be in order to get called to the palace. But Heine Wittgenstein? F/N L/N? Never heard of them. So did you get the post through father personally..?" The dark look on his face made me question if he really was the cheerful prince I had heard about. He had a sharp, searching gaze.. "Well, not that I know the names of any professors. oh, sorry. I'm sure you're some famous scholar who won some award or something. My bad. I don't care about that stuff, so I wouldn't know." He turned back to his cheerful self, but I still had some doubts. Does he know? "Prince? Is your talk done yet?" The ladies from previously were all looking at us from behind the door. "What's the matter? You look all serious." The blonde said. "It is nothing." "We were having a serious talk. Right, sensei? It was about this and that.. His adult problems." "You need a lesson." Heine said while smacking Licht over the head with his binder. "Now then, we will see you at four o'clock in the reception hall." "We'll only have lessons if all four of us show up, right? What happens if we don't? I'm a busy guy, after all!" He hugged the ladies tightly as he said the last part. "I will come and hurt you.." I mumbled, only hard enough for Heine to hear. "Excuse me." Heine said after that. "Bye-bye, Heine-chan!"

Walking away from the door I could feel Licht was looking at us with as sharp gaze. I can't let my guard down just because he is the youngest prince, if I did that it might come back to haunt me. He might just be the most dangerous prince. I could feel that Heine was thinking the exact same thing I was. What are your secrets Heine? I turned my gaze at him, studying the tutor. "Is there something wrong, Y/N?" He asked, feeling watched. "Just wondering about your secrets.." I said, feeling even more determined than before to find out what this man was hiding.

Heine's POV

"Is there something wrong, Y/N?" I asked her. She had been watching me ever since we left prince Licht's room. "Just wondering about your secrets.." She said, a bit of a darker presence surrounding her. I could say the same to you Y/N.. Who are you?

Licht's POV

Who are they..? Anyways, Y/N, she was beautiful. Maybe even more than my special lady friends.. Her H/L H/C hair that framed her face perfectly, her sharp E/C orbs that could stare a hole into someone's head.. 

---------------------

Hi!

Sunday morning, delicious breakfast and writing. That's nice. There's no school this monday since it's Pinksteren (Pentecost)! Which means that I have a little more time to write! Yay! Anyways, I'm going to go and watch some anime and after a few episodes I will write the next chapter! See you soon my little ones.

-Hunter J. King