Nightmare | Heine x Reader (One-shot)

HI! SO I ENDED UP GETTING 3 REQUESTS IN TOTAL (that's quite a lot for me) AND I WAS SO EXITED ABOUT THIS ONE THAT I IMMEDIATELY NEEDED TO POST IT. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I WILL PUT UP A CHAPTER IN A FEW HOURS. THANK YOU FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU ALL.

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I tiptoed out of my room, making sure that no one saw me leaving. Luckily I saw no one in the hall as I quietly walked towards the room where I needed to be. Every few seconds or so I made sure no one was around and I kept doing this until I had reached that certain door. I put my hand on the door handle, trying to open it as quietly as I could, not wanting to wake him up. Unfortunately for me it wasn't as easy as I had thought. It was locked. I sighed as my backup plan went into action. I grabbed two red bobby pins out of my hair and bend them into the right shape. I looked around once more and then started fidgeting with the look. In a short amount of time the lock gave out and I opened the door. I looked inside before I went in and saw that he was sleeping. He looked adorable. Heine was lying on his side, his face towards the wall. Without making a sound I closed the door behind me as I went in. I took a seat at the end of his bed, wanting to watch him sleep for a while. I had had I nightmare and didn't know what to do. I usually didn't get scared, but seeing someone murder Heine because I didn't listen to him had made me afraid to go to sleep. I could still see the blood gushing out of his chest. The only way to calm me down was to see Heine, without a gaping hole in his chest that is. The little tutor looked so peaceful while he was sleeping, maybe even happy. "..I lo.. ou.." Heine was talking in his sleep and then turned around, almost falling out of the bed. Unfortunately, he woke up and then saw a figure sitting on his bed. He was about to punch you when he saw that it was you. "..Y/N? Why are you here? It's past midnight.." He said groggily. "..I had a nightmare.." You quietly admitted, looking down at your hands. He scooted closer to you and then grabbed your hand, making you look up. "What happened?" He said, you had expected him to scold you, you had broken into his room after all, but he sounded sweet. You shook your head as tear dropped from your eye. "They killed you because I didn't listen to them.." You sobbed quietly. "It's time for a lesson." He said. "Nightmares can have physical causes such as being ill or psychological causes such as stress and anxiety. In your case I think it has to do with fear. Are you afraid of me dying?" "I'm afraid off you leaving.." I said quietly. He pulled me closer and hugged me. "I'm never leaving you, Y/N." He pulled the covers back and gently lied me down next to him as he pulled the covers over us. He put his arms around me and lied his head in the crook of my neck. I leaned my head on his a bit as I could hear him make out the words: "I love you, Y/N." I smiled against his hair and gave him a soft kiss on top of it. "I love you too, Heine."

*Time skip made possible by Heine's pointer*

3rd person POV

Y/N and Heine fell asleep while cuddling under the covers and for once Heine didn't fall out of his bed. A knock was heard on the door, but neither of the lovers woke up. The door opened and a blonde maid came in. Then she saw you two together and smiled. She was happy that Y/N had finally made her move. She walked away and quietly said: "I'll wake you two lovebirds up later."