2. Tutor

It has been a week since I got the first letter from the king. After I had send my response I had gotten another letter stating that clothes would be provided at the palace and that those suitcases were just for personal belongings or a really special dress. This was very fortunate for me because packing became so much easier. I stuffed some weapons, paint and paintbrushes into my suitcases and looked around my chambers. It was pretty empty to be honest, then again, I had stuffed most of it in my 2 suitcases. I the proceeded to grab a pocket watch from my desk and opened it up. A small inscription saying 'Time waits for no man' decorated the inside of the silver watch. After taking a look at the time I closed it again. It was almost time for the carriage to arrive. I called Sebastian who came to pick up my suitcases as Rosa helped me put on my coat. I loosely hung my long red scarf around my neck and walked towards the front door with Sebastian right behind me. I was helped into the carriage by Sebastian after he had secured the luggage. We then started our ride towards the palace, which is where I would have to leave Sebastian. He looked at me with a slight smile on his face, though sadness could be seen in his red eyes. His black hair framed his face as he said: "Lady Y/N, are you sure you're going to be alright in the palace all on your own?". All I could do was nod at him as I remembered the goodbyes I said to my staff. It may seem like I don't care sometimes, which I usually don't, but I did care for everyone who worked at the mansion. They were always so nice and never once did you feel they were lying to me. That was something I was always good in, detecting lies. I looked out of the window to see that we were closing in on the palace, as a genuine smile was painted on my face. I was quite excited for what was to come, although I was nowhere near prepared for it.

Sebastian helped me out of the carriage when we stopped in front of the palace. He placed my luggage next to me, like I had asked him to do and I gave him one last smile. After that I walked towards the gate, a suitcase in each hand. Before I could actually get in the guard stopped me. "That's as far as you go, Miss." The blonde told me. I looked at him with confusion. "You can't venture inside the palace without permission." He continued as he stood a little bit straighter, clearly studying my face. "It's not without permission though." I said, taking out the summons from the king. The guards looked at me as the one with red hair took the letter examining it. He was just about to say something when a woman with a beautiful pink dress came walking towards us. I recognized her as Maria von Granzreich, the Queen Mother. I curtsied as deep as I could while the guards bowed to her. She laughed and told me she would show me the way, for which I showed my sincerest gratitude as I walked with her towards what was supposed to be my room. My suitcases had already been taken there by a butler and I was to wait in there until the tutor arrived. Once he did we would get to meet the princes that we were supposed to be teaching. The second, third, fourth and fifth princes. Kai von Granzreich was said to be very violent, Bruno von Granzreich was said to be very smart, Leonhard von Granzreich was from what I knew very beautiful and nice and lastly Licht von Granzreich, I had heard that he was quite the playboy despite his age. I smiled, already looking forward to beating some knowledge into these princes, not by actually beating them up of course. I mean, I do like to beat people up, but I just meant that I was gonna teach them about everything they needed to know the best i can, I guess? I'm not even sure anymore.

After I had unpacked my things and looked through my closet I heard a knock on the door. Opening it I saw it was the Queen Mother and a young looking boy, wearing a long coat and a hat. "Y/N, this is Heine Wittgenstein, the royal tutor." The Queen Mother said with a gentle smile on her face. I looked at the boy whom she had called a tutor, he was cute. I curtsied with a small smile plastered onto my face and he bowed his head to me. He seems like a nice and fun person to be around. I wonder what the princes will be like?

-------------------

Hi!

Another chapter! I said i was going to do homework, but I got bored and decided to write some more since I really like the idea I have for this story. In the weekend I'll have a bit more time to write some hopefully I can get a few chapters a week up and running. I apologize for it being such short chapters though. It's just that I like keeping track of what I write in each chapter even if i could make the chapters longer by just making it less chapters. I guess we'll see what the future brings! Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you guys later.

-Hunter J. King