Safe | Kai x Reader (One-shot)

I am incredibly sorry for not updating yesterday or today, but next to being sick the monthly problem also kicked in my door and I am feeling awful. I've comforted myself by listening to BTS and by watching One Piece and I completely forgot and I'm so incredibly sorry!

Y/N's POV

"Angelica?" I call as I look around me. She's gone. My sister left me here, in the middle of the busy city, knowing of my social anxiety. People push past me, sneering comments at me for being in the way, all the while the smile that once played on my lips changed into a scared look. I began to shake violently as I tried to look for a place without any people. Ah! There it is, an alley. I try to make my way past people, getting angry looks as I push them out of the way. I tried to apologize to the people I pushed, but no sound came out, making me look like a fish on dry land. I quickly closed it as I reached the alley. I sighed in relief when I felt that I was alone. Thank god for creepy dark alleyways. Unfortunately, my relieve wasn't long lived as a man with a gun stepped into the alley. Oh no, this isn't going to go well. I looked all around me, trying to find a place to hide from the man, but there was nothing to be found, just some broken bottles and dirty rags. I began shaking again as the man came walking towards me, weapon in hand. "Now, now.. Don't you worry dearie.. Just keep quiet and I won't have to hurt ya.." He said, coming closer to me as he spoke. I wanted to scream for help, seeing as the street was still pretty busy despite it being past sundown, someone was bound to hear me, right? I walked back as far as I could, but then felt the wall hit my back. I was blocked in. I decided to take my chances and screamed: "Help! Please! Someone hel-" My voice was silenced when then man pinned me against the wall, his left hand in front of my mouth, his right hand still holding the gun. "What did I tell ya dearie.." He spoke creepily into my ear. Before anything could happen the man was on the ground and I saw a boy with platinum hair stand in front of me. He was quite a bit taller and for a second I thought he was glaring at me, but then I saw how soft the look in his eyes was. Without a second thought I hugged him, clinging onto him tightly as I let the tears that I had been holding back flow. He softly put his arms around me as he shared his warmth with me, I no longer felt alone. I felt safe and like I had known him for years. After a few seconds of crying and hugging I felt his hand go to my hair as he started petting me and playing with my H/L H/C locks. "Soft.." I heard him whisper. His voice brought a smile to my face as I kept on crying. A few minutes later I pulled back at bit, keeping my arms around him as I studied his face, that had previously taken rest in my neck. He was beautiful and his sharp eyes were full of love. He tried to smile, but ended up looking like a serial killer. I giggled silently and saw his smile change after that. A genuine smile that looked like it belonged on his face. He suddenly moved his hand from my back to my cheek and leaned in as he slowly and softly placed his lips on mine. It was a sweet and caring kiss, something that we both had longed for. After a little while we pulled back, both of us giving each other a sweet smile. "Prince Kai, we need to leave." A voice said as a small figure suddenly came around the corner. We looked at the boy, who looked to be holding multiple books. Only then did I realize whom I just kissed. "Sensei.. I met someone.." Kai said in a small voice. The boy then saw that Kai's hands were around my waist and that we were blushing violently as he finally grasped the situation. Kai then turned back to me and asked: "Do you want to come with me?" I nodded nervously as he took my hand and brought me to their carriage, me totally having forgotten that I had gone here with my sister, who by now must be freaking. Remind me to thank her for leaving me alone in the city later. "So, prince Kai, who is this girl?" The boy, whom I was told was actually an adult, asked me. "My name is.. Y/N.."

--------------------

Hi!

Thank you for reading and as you could've read in the beginning I am feeling awful and I am incredibly sorry for my lacking.

Funny story by the way: I broke my bed. I don't know how, all I know is that it's broken and it's uncomfortable to lie on.

Again, I'm sorry, but I hope you liked this lil' one-shot.

-Hunter J. King