3. Princes

I followed the Queen Mother together with the young man by the name of Heine Wittgenstein. He looked like he had a lot of secrets in that little head of his and I had all the intentions to find out what they were. With a look of determination on my face I saw that the Queen Mother had suddenly stopped walking and that we had arrived at a door. "The princes are waiting in here," She said, "Please take good care of them Heine-sensei." I looked at the gigantic white door with golden decorations, two guards standing in front of it. They opened the doors and we walked in, bowing to the princes as we did. "We are honored to meet you, Your Hignesses. My name is Heine Wittgenstein. As of today, I am Your Hignesses' royal tutor." Heine said. After he did so the windows opened and wind blew into the palace. The princes looked absolutely gorgeous. "The honor is ours, Heine-sensei." Said Leonhard while walking towards us. "We're so happy to have you here sensei," He said, a charming smile on his face, "Is that what you thought I'd say?". His aura immediately changed to something darker. I could feel that Heine's face fell into a state of confusion, as did mine. "Let me set the record straight. Father's orders or not, you're just a tutor. A commoner. I am the fourth prince of the Kingdom of Granzreich, Leonhard von Granzreich and you will never order me around. Got it?" He said, not even noticing that I was also there. I looked at Heine, who seemed to be processing the new information he got. It's like I could read his thoughts in that very moment. Leonhard was indeed beautiful, but that beauty was destroyed as soon as he opened his mouth. He seems like he has a lot of pride and like he is very arrogant. "Now that you understand, you may take your things and-" Before he could finish his sentence he was cut off by one of his brothers who had grabbed Heine and was spinning him around like a child. "Sensei! Got ya! Hey, are you an adult for real? You're so little! How tall are you exactly? Come on, tell me." "Damnit, Licht! You interrupted me!" "That's not fair Leo-nii. I want to talk to the little professor too." The conversation between the two brothers went. "You've called me 'little'. Twice." Heine butted in. "I'm Licht von Granr.. Saying my full name takes too long. I'm Licht. Feel free to just call me Lichie." Prince Licht said while doing a pose. "Lichie?" The professor questioned. "Yay!" The blonde said cheerfully. I think I like him. He's very lighthearted and seems like a fun person. "Sensei.. Don't tell me you're dizzied by my dashing looks. Oh, boy. i'm so seductive, they should lock me up." He said, striking another pose while he was at it. I guess I spoke too soon. "Seductive my foot. Obscene is the word your looking for." A brunette boy, whom I recognized as Prince Bruno, said while squishing his younger brother's head. "That smarts!" Licht shouted. "Excuse my younger brother's outburst. As his older brother an the third prince of the Kingdom of Granzreich, Bruno, I sincerely apologize. Incidentally, I've read though some materials about you. For some reason, your personal history was completely omitted. Where in the world did you go to university?" The polite boy asked. See, I knew Heine looked like a secretive guy. Bruno even confirmed it by just saying that. "Nowhere." "Pardon?" "I never went to university." Heine said. 'Hey! Something we have in common!', I thought, I never went to university either! "You don't say." Bruno said, his aura turned very cold all of a sudden. "This is the second prince, Kai," He introduced his older brother, "Kai, aren't you going to greet the royal tutor?". He walked over to us a bit with a gaze that could pierce a concrete wall. It looked like he was glaring, but it didn't feel like a glare to me, as small smile appearing on my face. The princes were not like I thought they would be, but this is definitely something I can work with. "Let us strike while the iron is hot. I will now be interviewing you." Heine said. "Interviewing us?" Leonhard asked. "I do have some information about Your Highnesses already." "What do you mean information?" "Your reputations in the city, newspaper clippings, the marks you've earned at school, and so on." The little tutor said. "Ooh, what do they say about me? Do the ladies call me the pretty prince?" Licht asked. Heine, however, closed his notebook before Licht could see what it said. "I'd like to conduct interviews with each of you to help me plan your lessons." Heine said. "That won't be necessary. I despise tutors more than anything! I don't accept you, got it? You'll run away like the rest of them soon enough, anyway." Licht said, a determined look in his eyes. "Agreed. I do not require a so-called royal tutor who has never even studies at university." "Oh really? Then I'm against you too. Not that I care either way." None of them seemed very inviting towards us, but then again, this might be the reason most of the tutors ran away. Merely for bearing the title of tutor they were shunned and rejected. "I see where Your Highnesses stand on this matter. Now, who will be first?" They were all quite shocked to see this development for this had probably never happened to them before. "Were you listening to me?" "I assure you I was. You do not wish to accept me as your royal tutor. 'Stupid insect. Screw you. Go die', was it?" "I didn't go that far." "It's time for a lesson. I will not run. Fulfilling my duties as the royal tutor is my only concern. Your Hignesses' moods change nothing. It is not my job to win you over." Heine said, pushing his glasses up when he was done. "You refuse to leave, come what may?" Leonhard asked. He pushed up his glasses once more. "Too bad. If we boycott your lessons, father will have to listen to us. The four of us will join forces and drive you out of the position of royal tutor." He held his hand towards Heine's face. "Uh-oh! Is it that time? Sorry, Leo. There's a guest waiting in my room. Chibi-sensei, if you want to interview me, come by after my guest leaves. this is our special time, so don't interrupt. By the way, who is that?" He noticed you just before he left the room and came to a standstill. "I am F/N L/N, the royal tutor's assistant." You said, curtsying. "Alright. Tschüss!" He yelled after he had heard my answer. "Licht... That little idiot..." "Another woman, I'm sure. How indecent for a royal." Licht and Bruno scolded. "W-Well, I was never counting on his help. my dear brother Bruno, let's drive out that cocky tutor together!" Licht continued. "I do not have time to deal with you. Nevertheless, you are a royal tutor sent by father. I suppose I can humor one interview. Come to my room when the clock strikes noon. If you are even a second late, you can forget about the interview." Bruno said while walking away. "Understood." Heine bowed towards the retreating prince. "N-No way. Bruno?" Licht mumbled. Kai walked towards us. "Get... lo... get... lo... get... lo..." He said, glaring. 'Get lost?' Then he walked out of the doors just like two of his brothers did already. "Abandoned by all of your brothers? You poor thing, Prince Leonhard." "Shut up! Don't call me that." "Do not despair. Join me for an interview. you are not alone." Heine said cutely. "I told you, I don't want to! I don't need a stupid royal tutor, period." Ah just the word I was looking for. Are you on your period, Leonhard? "Yes, yes. Understood. let us relocate to Your Highness's room." Heine said as he started dragging him away. "No!" Leonhard yelled in despair as Heine dragged him away while I was trying to keep up with the speed Heine was walking at. He may look like he isn't very strong or fast, but damn that man can walk.

---------------------------

Hi!

I finished another chapter! I had a free period and I finished early during my English class so I had more than enough time to write this chapter! Yay! I also can't seem to find my friend. I wonder where she is.. Oh, another thing that happened today, Someone asked me if I was single. As a joke of course. I mean, who the fuck would want to date this monster that is, I, the author. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that and I will write more as soon as possible!

-Hunter J. King