My Personal Santa

Start from the beginning

I nodded at him and soon we settled down with me snuggled up between Manik's legs and he backhugging me.

Now that's what I call my safe place.

"Vaise what were you thinking?" he asked once we were properly settled. "Nothing much" I shrugged. "Okay....nevermind. Won't you ask me what I got you for Christmas? I thought you were excited for your gift" he asked me nonchalantly with slight amazement lacing his voice.

How could you forget your Christmas gift nandu!?

I excitedly got out of his arms and sat across him, cross legged asking for my present.

"Where's my gift" manik chuckled at my childish behaviour. "Still a kid for gifts huh" he said forwarding a neatly wrapped gift to me. "Wow! Such neat wrapping! I am impressed malhotra" "my pleasure Ms. Murthy" he played along making me giggle.

I quickly unwrapped the gift, making sure I didn't ruin that pretty Christmas paper. Seeing the gift I literally jumped on manik and I swear if he didn't balance us we would have broken my bed for sure!

Well, my gift was a pretty frozen necklace and earrings that I had always wanted since I was a kid, or since when I saw frozen for the first time to be precise and with that there was a pretty star charm bracelet which I couldn't take my eyes off from.