Extra No.1: The Mangekyo Scrolls

Aw man it's been a while!! I just want to thank you all for showing so much support and love for this work. You all put this goofy smile on my face and my friends and parents look at me like I'm the weirdest person on earth but I'm too happy to care!!

So... I've decided to make some extras! These aren't actual chapters, and will be significantly shorter (I think) but they will have a lot of humor, fluff, and/or will answer some questions you might have had while reading Rock Bottom.

comment requests      -->HERE <--  (no promises, but I'll try do all of them as best I can!)

This one in particular takes place before Ch. 18.

If you wanted to know where Sasuke hid the scrolls he stole, look no further!!

________________________________________

Before the 3rd stage of the Chunin exams (while training)

It was night time when Sasuke entered his shared apartment. Naruto and Sakura were snoring loudly beside the door as he entered. They were probably waiting for him to come home.

Sasuke considered leaving both of them hunched over by the door. But he knew he was going to get an earful tomorrow from both of them anyway, so he might as well give them one less thing to nag about.

He lifted up Sakura bridal style and made his way to her room before placing her down on her bed and laying the covers over her. Then he proceeded to do the same for Naruto. He slid his arms under the blonde's knees and around his back, lifting him up and carrying him to his bed.

However when he tried to set Naruto on his bed, he was stuck, literally. Naruto had a solid grip on Sasuke's shirt, and was clutching it as if his life depended on it. Sasuke felt his face go bright red, but saw no reason to suppress it because nobody was watching.

The ravenette now found himself being used as a human teddy bear as Naruto's arms and legs made their way around him like a koala. Not that he was complaining or anything, it was surprisingly comfortable save for those scrolls in his pocket...

Shit! The scrolls!

He had to find a hiding spot, and fast. The Uchiha would definitely search this place, so he needed to find a spot that they wouldn't think to look. It also would have to be accessible from his current position since he couldn't move any part of his body other than his arms.

The ravenette's eyes scanned the room. A drawer, maybe? No, too obvious. A shelf? No.

Then his eyes landed on Naruto once again.

The jinchuuriki was snoring up a storm once again with the most ridiculous expression. His tongue also seemed to be permanently stuck out.

Sasuke glanced at all possible hiding spots in the room once again before finally deciding on the scroll's hiding spot.

The ex-Uchiha pulled out some sealing ink from his pocket and began to draw the design. It was a bit difficult and uncomfortable given the spot he chose, but it would be worth it in the long run.

Then he sealed the scrolls away, and slept like a little baby for the rest of the night.

.

.

.

"Ne, Sasuke, what's this black thing on my tongue? It won't come off 'ttebayo." Naruto asked as he stared at his tongue in the mirror.

"Kakashi let you try sake. You ended up drinking too much andcame home with a tattoo on your tongue." Sasuke replied smoothly, hoping Naruto wouldn't question about hangovers or anything.

"Oh! Okay dattebayo!" The blonde said. His cheerful mood renewed once again as he skipped out of the room, completely oblivious to the storage seal on his tongue.

  ________________________________________  

Betcha weren't expecting that.