Deleted Scenes:

CHAPTER 26: [getting the Icha Icha:]

It goes without saying that in Team 7, nobody gets left behind. No matter how tempting it might be.

And that's why the four of them were walking proudly to the Hatake residence, with Sasuke smirking showing every Uchiha he saw the bird, and Naruto flipping off everyone else. It was a wonder that nobody had tried to attack them yet.

Oh wait, they did.

And so, Sakura was left with the grueling task of protecting her two idiotic teammates, blasting away projectiles and jutsu with strong gusts of wind.

"Yes! Bow down to me bit-"

"Will you two quit it! I'm tired of cleaning up your messes! Is it too much for me to ask if you could refrain from making a scene in front of people who want us dead!." Sakura hissed, glaring at her teammates.

Hearing this, Naruto let his hands drop to his sides, Sasuke did the same, but not before rolling his eyes and letting out a "Tch, whatever."

Normally this wouldn't bother Sakura, but she was feeling especially agitated today. And after casually blasting away a few kunai that were headed toward them, she turned to Kakashi, who was about to enter his old house. "Oi, Kakashi! Can we leave Sassy-ke behind?"

_______________________________________

CHAPTER 23: [After Minato's death, Sannin appear:]

Tsunade suddenly started bawling, "Jiraiya! Take the money! I don't want it anymore!" Jiraiya looked at the healer through equally tear filled eyes.

"I don't want it either!" Then the two of them turned to their raven haired teammate, who was watching the two of them with an expression that screamed "I'm surrounded by idiots!"

"Orochimaru! Take the money!" The blonde kunoichi held a large sack to the Snake Sannin, who shrugged and casually took the money from his weepy teammate.

RANDOM QUOTES:

"Man Sasuke, your clan has more problems than that math book Sakura forced me to study...and it was 1,000 pages long 'ttebayo!"

.

"Hey Naruto...Wanna share a sleeping bag?"

.

"You broke into a high security library without telling me dattebayo? No wonder you set off every alarm in the place.. Tch, amateurs."

"Hn, that was all Kankuro's fault. There's a reason why you don't step on the clearly marked alarm seals and paper bomb traps."

.

"Holy fuck! Jiraiya! Why did I find Kakashi in the women's hot springs?!"

_______________________________________

Soo yeah... Here's all the random crap that didn't make it into the book for whatever reason. XD

I hope at least one thing here made you laugh. If not then that's ok...just read my bio. ;P

If you're wondering what happened to the Sannin: I will be explaining that in more detail in the sequel, but basically they split up as well and are traveling the Shinobi Nations. (Kinda like cannon)