Chapter 31

Brook "Don't scream at her it's not her fault at all"

Jose "Yeah but you had to tell her first instead of me who you were going to marry"

Brook "I know but I needed advice and help to deal with that"

Jose "That was 4 months ago and you have not even told me yet"

Brook "Well I was dealing with everything that had happen with Sarah"

Jose "But you could have found a moment to tell me that had happen"

Brook "Ok then we are through done"

Jose "Wait I didn't mean it to go that far"

But Brook had grabbed Laurissa and got her and then went towards Laurissa's car. She also went back inside for Joseph and then left. So then afterwords Laurissa dropped off Brook at her house. Brook only saw Jose when he came over to see Joseph and took him out.

(So now Brook is 8 months pregnant)

So then the day of Brook's baby shower she was so exited about it till she got a phone call.

Jose "Hey im coming to the baby shower"

Brook "Ohh you are I thought you were not able to make it because of the party"

Jose "Well Victor switch me and I really want to be there"

Brook "But what about us there is nothing"

Jose "Well let's just fake it for one day and make people think that we are doing great"

Brook "Ok fine but just for today ok"

Jose "ok"

So then Brook was getting all the finishing touches on the tables and decorations. Then she went to go get dressed and get her big bow. Then her family had helped her out put the signs and everything. She was just starting to cook the food with her twits to it. Afterwords she was done and now just waiting for her guests to arrive. Brook had matured a lot during the last couple of days. She didn't depend on Jose anymore just herself now in days. Brook became more independent and out going. So then Jose arrived and with him were some of the guys she never expected that. So she decided to approach them.

Brook "Hey guys what you doing here??"

Jose "There here to help you out if you need anything else"

Brook "I don't need anymore help I already did everything I was just waiting for the guests"

Victor "Well come on we got lucky that the quinceñera cancelled her party and that's why we are here"

Brook "Really that's is very interesting"

Jose "Come on there has to be something"

Belle "Well will you can help me serve the food and with the games then before people leave give them a this little reminder"

The guys "Ok then"

Ray "Hey can I eat before the people get here???"

Brook "Can you wait till my family arrives at least we are going to eat in family and all of you guys can eat then"

Ray "Ok I can wait a while longer"

Jose "So how did you manage to do this all by yourself and what we having"

Brook "The invitation was blue and pink and im telling everybody the sex of the babies today and also help me count up the votes and video tape what people think what's it is"

Victor "Ok then"

Then all a sudden Brook got a text message and went running inside. When she got inside she started to look for a ring. When she found it put in a box and locked it up. The guys were so confused on why Brook had run all the way inside. They decided to go inside to see what was all that about. When they got in there Brook was just putting the finishing touches to the food.

Jose "You ran inside to just put finishing touches on the food"

Brook "No I forgot that I had left the stove on and the food was about to burn"

Jose "Hey where is Joseph at????"