Chapter 9

So then her birthday came and she was exited about it but, then Jose called her agian and this time after a long conversation he asked her when her birthday.

Jose "Hey when is your birthday??"

Brook "October 22"

Jose "Yes I guessed it right so can I come over to celebrate with you"

Brook "No it's only family"

Jose "But we are like family because of Joseph"

So after convincing Brook for him to come over she had to tell her parents after she did. They thought it was funny how she got in this situation. Why?? because they said it was a great idea to invite him and even more on Brook's birthday. So then she texted him her address and then Laurissa also came over and saw Jose then stared at her. So then we moved along but, then Jose asked for Joseph I told him asleep and it's almost feeding time for Joseph

Brook "Why don't you feed him today im trying to get used to the bottle and not just breastfeeding anymore.

Jose "You breastfeed him"

Brook "What's wrong with that so im going to go get him ok"

So Brook came back with a crying Joseph but once she handed him to Jose he stoped crying but, she didn't care because she went to go prepare his bottle. Later came back with his bottle Joseph started to drink it.

Brook "So all you needed was a father to keep you under control wow"

Jose "Well if I would know earlier I would have been there to help you"

Brook "Hey im sorry but I was right about what you were going to do but my family did tell me to tell you"

Jose " Then why didn't you contact me at all to tell me"

Brook "I did try but you blocked me on Snapchat and you got a new phone number so how was I suppose to to anything"

Jose "That's all you tried to contact me really"

Brook "No I did drive around where you guys practice your dances"

Jose "Did you ever try to go in and to get me"

Brook "I did try this one time"

Jose "What happen that made you stop"

Brook "Nerves because I parked and then saw one of the guy's then I told him if he could get you"

Jose "But I was busy teaching someone right"

Brook "Yeah you were so I waited but then you took to long so I just left"

Jose "We took a quick break and then I came out but you weren't there anymore"

Brook "Then I let more days passed and I saw Angel outside that I asked him but he didn't do it"

Jose "But he did tell me I was heading outs.."

Brook "But I was scared so I just hurried up an left"

So then they realized that they were just not ready to see each other at that time. So Brook put Joseph in his swing that was in the living room. Afterwords they headed towards the kitchen to eat "mole" (Its chicken with some spice to it) and they were just all laughing and talking with the whole family. So now it was time to take cut the cake everybody got around Brook but, Jose because he went to get Joseph.