Chapter 18

Brook "I'm almost there just that Joseph got hungry and had to go back to get his food because I forgot"

Jose "Ohh ok then"

Brook "Hey while you there can you find a blue teddy bear"

Jose "Yeah sure"

So then Jose hanged up and then he went to go find the bear. While Brook was a this place she had rented for her and Jose also Joseph. Then she was getting dinner ready for them and getting the perfect outfit ready and Joseph's outfit also. Then Jose found the teddy bear and called Brook but he hanged up because as soon as he picked it up it started talking. Then Brook had noticed she had a missed call from Jose and then send a video to him.

Jose was so surprise by what he had been dragged into so then he got his first clue. He found all of them he was up to the last one where he had to find the cabin where Brook was at waiting for him. Jose didn't put thing together of where he found the clues at but, he would still find out. Then he found it and Brook was waiting for him with dinner ready. Then Brook had showed him that there was clothes in the room if he wanted to change. (The days before Jose decided to give her the key to his house of course it was a copy. So she had gone by his house to get him some clothes for the whole weekend if they stayed that long.)

Brook "Surprise!!!"

Jose "This is amazing why did you send me on that scavenger hunt"

Brook "If you didn't get the clues then you'll have to wait longer for it then"

Jose "Fine then"

Then they sat down to eat and Joseph was just so happy that he was just throwing food everywhere. Then they finally got him to calm down and got him to eat. Then when it was almost dessert time Jose left the room to go to his car to get something special for Brook. He came back and Brook had a letter in her hand to give to Jose.

Jose "Hey I have something to give you"

Brook "Here you go now you can know my surprise to you"

Jose took the letter from her then Jose made Brook close her eyes. While she had her eyes closed Jose got down on one knee and then she opened her eyes. She saw that he was on one knee and he had a ring.

Jose "I have never felt this way for anybody before but, you change me in a good way. You now have made me see things in a new perspective then what I did before. Brooklyn you have proven that you would stick by my side even in the worst times ever. Gave me something I have learned to cherish because of you. So will you make me the happiest man an marry me???"

Brook".......