Chapter 28

Police "We finally caught Sarah we just need you to come in"

Jose "Ok im on my way there"

So he hanged up and told Angel the news then he drove him to the police station. Then he went in and the police directed him to a room for him for him to talk to Sarah. Then he went in and started to talk to her immediately.

Jose "Where have you been hiding at???"

Sarah "Ohh I have been everywhere trying to find something of mine"

Jose "You would have never found her you know"

Sarah "Yeah but don't you have a question you want to ask so badly"

Jose "Where is she at??????"

Sarah "Ahh there it goes I was waiting for it so I will tell you if you let me out of here and I get a kid with you"

Jose "No deal"

Sarah "Ohhh really ok so this is where I put Brooklyn is in a abandon place that is located on 26th broody and she will be there"

So the police went to that location and didn't find anything except a little bag with some blood and inside there was a ring in it. Then they went back to tell Jose what they had found but, the police realized he was still talking to Sarah.

Jose "Ok so enough of your little game let's get serious right now"

Sarah "But I just told you where Brooklyn and man is that name long does she not have a shorter name and you are not going to go get her"

Jose "No and why should I when I know you are hiding her somewhere else"

Sarah "No I'm not"

Jose "Yes you are you always play little games when you want them to believe something else than the truth"

Sarah "No I don't!!!!!!!!!"

Jose "Yes you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sarah "Find I sold her to Robert and from there I don't know anything else where he is or what his going to do to her"

Jose "See I knew something was missing from you to start screaming at me when you know that we are getting closer to your plans"

Sarah "But after I sold her Robert took her and I don't know where he is at all so I don't have anymore information for you unfortunately"

Jose "Where did you guys make the deal at"

Sarah "Where I told you to go find Brook and then he took her because he wanted her for something and was willing to pay me a good amount so I went with it no matter what"

Jose "So you sold her but you don't know what he wanted her for at all why did you do that???!!!!!!!!!"

Sarah "Because I just wanted you and since I couldn't still get you back I had no use for her anymore at all so why not???????????"