Chapter 22

Angel "Hey Brook what's up?"

Raquel "This isn't Brook im her best friend Raquel"

Angel "Why do you have her phone???"

Raquel "Something happen to her that she told me incase of emergencies to call Jose"

Angel "So why dint you call him instead of me"

Raquel "Because some person called Sarah...."

Angel "Wait did you just say Sarah????????"

Raquel "Yes and she said that she had Jose's phone with her"

Angel "So wait one minute let me try to call him"

So he tried to call his phone but as soon as the first rang it hanged up Angel was surprise he would never do that.

Angel "You're right she does have his phone"

Raquel "So tell this to Jose and you might have to drive him there to make sure he gets there safe"

Angel "Why what happen to her???"

Raquel "Sarah came to our school and attacked Brook and she kicked her in the stomach and she was coughing up blood that I called an ambulance and they took her to the hospital"

Angel "Wait so she is in the hospital and do you know how she is????????"

Raquel "I don't know I didn't go to the hospital with her because I went to get her phone to contact Jose some how before the police came to take it up or she did."

Angel "Ok thank you so much for telling me I will tell Jose and take him their to make sure he is safe"

Raquel "Ok then and your welcome bye"

She hanged up the phone and Angel was barely getting to practice and was trying to see if Jose was already there. Then he saw him an went towards him.

Angel "Hey we have to go some where important"

Jose "Where are we going to dude"

Angel "First let me tell the lady we have something to do and then take your car home and i'll take you from there"

So then Angel went towards the lady and told her the situation and she understood and let them go. So they went and dropped of Jose's car at his house then Angel was taking Jose to Brook.

Jose "Hey where are we going dude"

Angel "Do you know one of Brook's family members phone number for you can call them"

Jose "Yeah it's on my phone"

So then Jose started to look for his phone but didn't find it.

Angel "Sarah took it from you so you couldn't contact Brook or her family"

Jose "When did she take my phone from?????"

Angel "Sarah attacked Brook and now she is the hospital do you know one by memory by any chance??"

Jose "Yes I do"

Angel "Here use my phone to call them to find out what hospital she is in"

So Jose used Angel's phone to call Brook's brother and then her brother told him at what hospital they where at. So then they headed to the hospital when Jose started to ask him questions.

Jose "How did you know that Brook was at hospital"

Angel "Because one of her friends called me and told me that incase of emergencies to call you but since Sarah had your phone she was looking fo another person to contact"

Jose "So then she must have found your phone number because Brook must have made it easy to be found if she told her that"

Angel "I guess"