Chapter 17

After they did it they feel asleep and then all a sudden Brook woke up and looked at the time she saw it was 11 o clock. She freaked out and woke up Jose and told him it was late and her parents would get angry at her. So they got dressed and got Joseph in his car seat. While Jose turned on the car and put Joseph in Brook was getting all her stuff locked his house. Before she left she had dropped her keys and when she reached to get them she saw a condom wrapper. Then she knew that he used protection and that she would not get pregnant. So she got home and her parents let it go this time but next time they would not be so comprehensive with her. So then the next day when they were going to eat before practice Jose asked her about last night.

Jose "So did you enjoy it???"

Brook "I did a lot specially because it was my first time"

Jose "Why didn't you tell me so we could have stopped and wait till you were ready"

Brook "Well because I was enjoying it to much ok"

So they got to a restaurant and after they ate they went to practice.

(Some days passed)

Everybody was noticing some changes in Brook how she had a bigger appetite and was also throwing up. So then after a while she decide to go to the doctor again. When she got to the doctor they did an ultrasound on her and found out she was pregnant again. This time she was pregnant of twins and she was already 1 month.

Brook "How come it's affecting me till now when im already one month pregnant"

Doctor "Well because you organism is different from others"

Brook "Ohhh ok then"

Doctor "It's shows me that you had sexual interaction with someone"

Brook "Really it does so did that get me pregnant"

Doctor "No you got pregnant because you loved someone and that just made it stronger an created another one"

Brook "So I'm going to have twins now"

Doctor "Yes that is correct"

Brook "Am i capable to have them"

Doctor "Yes you will be able to have them"

Brook "How do we know there from the same person"

Doctor "The way they move it's the same as Joseph when he was in you"

So then she left that day thinking of a way to tell Jose that she is pregnant again but, this time of twins. So then she was just worried what he would say about it. So she thought of a romantic date to tell him but, before that a scavenger hunt for he can find out the clues.

(So two days have passed)

Brook had stoped throwing up and then nobody was suspecting anything anymore of her. Then Brook was also getting ready to surprise Jose about the news. Then after a while of waiting she told him to meet her at the park.
(Jose called Brook)
Jose "So I'm here where are you at ???"