Chapter 13

So then they sat back down and they just opened the presents and then they ate breakfast. Then Jose wanted to ask Brook out but he knew she would rather be with her family, so he left to go see his family. Then one day they were out eating when Jose asked her something that would make her feel a little uncomfortable.

Jose "Hey so do you want to maybe go back to learning dances"

Brook "Maybe but why ask me this???"

Jose "Because the expo is almost coming up for us and we need girls so the lady picked some of us to find a girl that we know from being there dancers"

Brook "Ohh ok then well right now I guess I could do it but what if I don't learn the dance in time"

Jose "You will be able because now you got more rhythm in your body than before"

Brook "Just because you taught me to dance more at party's doesn't mean anything"

Jose "Yes it does because now your more moving"

Brook "Ok then this one time ok"

Jose "Great ohhh and one more thing can we not call Joseph by his name but by his middle name"

Brook "Ok but why would we??"

Jose "Because the guys don't even know I have another child and don't want them to know that you kind of named him after me"

Brook "Ok then just for now but you will have to tell them later on"

Jose "Ok I will do it"

So they agreed on it and then the next day Jose went to go pick up Brook was so surprised. Then they went to the store to go buy Brook some different clothes that she would feel comfortable in. They bought the clothes then afterwards they headed to the the ballroom where they taught people there dances. When they got there Brook got out of the car with Joseph and waited for Jose to get all of his things then they headed inside. Jose had told Brook to wait for a second while he went to go talk to his friends.

Angel "There you are did you find anybody because I forgot to bring someone"

Jose "Yeah I did look over there she is right there by the door"

Victor "Wait the one with the child that's there"

Jose "Yes that's the one"

Angel "How old is she we are suppose to get young girls not old ones"

Then Brook heard that and she went up to Angel an proved him wrong.

Brook "I'm not old im barely 16 almost 17 so get your facts straight dude"

Angel "What so your babysitting for someone or what"

Jose "She's not"

Ruben "Wait how do you know that she isn't babysitting for someone"

Brook "Because that's my kid"

Angel "What?! So you decided to do it oh wow so young and already messed up your life"

Brook "It's not my fault that my ancestors messed up my life"

Angel "Wait what do you mean and who is the father of your kid???"

Jose "That is my child but she has a long line of this sickness that only runs through the girls in her family"

All the guys "What????"

Brook "Meet joooo...... Robert"

Jose "So there you have it I have another child"

While Angel just keeps staring at Jose the other guys were trying to get Robert's (Joseph) attention. They all got so childish when they see a kid they know.