Aarmau

Aphmau and Aaron are on their Vacation in Starlight Wonderland,Aphmau always wanted to visit Starlight wonderland. Getting the tickets were hard to get them so Aaron decision to get help from Dante and Travis to get those tickets and once they bought the tickets. They are merrily happy.

Now that Aphmau knows that Aaron is the Ultima werewolf,she decided to be a werewolf to be close and understand Aaron as Christmas is coming by.

The Ultima,Aaron has a surprise for Aphmau and he hopes that Aphmau likes it or accept it. He is pretty nervous about the whole thing.

"Sooo Aaron,have you told her yet? Did you do it yet?" Asked Garroth.

Aaron blushed slightly and quickly shook his head to answer Garroth's answer.

The answer was a "No."

"Dangit. If it doesn't work,I have an idea."

Aaron began to stutter on his words of embarrassment.

"G-Garroth. Leave me alone. My idea will work,I want to be just us and I want it to be perfect and it is the right time too so butt off and bug Zane or someone else." Said Aaron.

"Alright alright,I understand." Said Garroth.

The two went on separate ways and Aaron is having thoughts in his head,he is probably overthinking it.

Thud

"Ow."

"Heey Aaron. It's almost Christmas Day and it's Christmas Eve. Are you going to do it yet. If you do it,can I watch and die from happiness." Said Melissa.

"Melis-Melissa. No." Said Aaron with hint of blush on his face.

"Melissa. Sweetheart,leave your brother. He has ideas to get Aphmau a gift." Said Mrs.Lycan.

"Thanks mom."

"Anytime sweetie. Now run along and make me some grandbabies." She said.

"Mom!"

Melissa laughed and ran off before the father comes and ruin the moment,Mrs.Lycan chuckles and left the scene.

Aaron sighed in relief.

"Hey Aaron."

What's with everyone crowding me today?

"Are you feeling okay Aaron?" Said Aphmau.

He quickly got up from the floor and nods quickly in response to Aphmau then he smiled at her,just a gentle smile toward to his future wife. He wanted to marry Aphmau and he wanted her to be safe in his arms,nobody wouldn't hurt her or her feelings again.

"Want to go on the rides today."

"Um...um...sure Aph."

(Next Day)

[Christmas Morning]

Everyone is awake and all has rush to the Christmas tree,they look for their gifts. Aaron watches from afar with his arms are folded together. Aphmau looked around the tree,she is looking for a gift from Aaron.

She had worried expression as she went over to Aaron.

"D-Did you not give me a gift Aaron? Do you not love me?" She said as begin to tear up.

Aaron shook his head and hugged Aphmau.

"Don't cry Aph,I have your gift. Just follow me." He said.

[Timeskip]

Aphmau was blindfold as Aaron took her to a special spot to look over starlight,once they reach for the campsite,Aaron took off her bandana and reveal it to her.

Aphmau were in awe,she wasn't expecting to see Starlight so beautiful when the sun rises,And Aaron wasn't done yet.

"Aph. That wasn't all."

Aphmau is still surprised,so she turn over to Aaron and noticed him on his knees with a box in his hand.

"Aph. I known you since high school and I waited and waited so long to be with you. I felt have a connected with you,I,Aaron Lycan will share my life with you and spend the rest of my days with you....will you marry me..."

Aphmau has stars in her eyes,tears were streaming down her face,she screamed and hugged him and repeatedly says yes to him over and over again. Aaron laughs and relived that Aphmau says yes.

They shared the kiss together.

Christmas music playing throughout Starlight Wonderland.

"Merry Christmas,my stupid potato."

"Merry Christmas,Aaron."