Hate is an understatement

Start from the beginning

Yes she sits there too.

And beside my fear of socializing,i don't think it would be nice to just go and sit there in front of her,and act like,it's all ok,and her parents are not dead.

I could never do that.

Facing gina,would mean Theo knowing everything,and i could never let that happen.

"Well,you see,there's a new guy on the team,who joined just today,and you won't believe,he made straight to the captain,for which is was trying since one year"he said really excited.

Well,that's right,he's been trying for the captainship,but the coach always tells him,that he's a good player,but he gets nervous,when it comes for leading the team.

"So now what?are you celebrating the fact that someone finally punched your ego hard?"

"Haha,very funny.i want you to meet him"

"Theo,you know i am not interested in meeting your hulky friends."

"C'mon li,i am getting sick of this behaviour.You are always talking to just lia.
You need to socialize.i cannot have my sister,be a social looser."he rambled,then dragged me to the cafeteria,and despite my protests he took me to the middle of the cafeteria to the big table.

Oh god,i wish earth could just swallow me right now.

I don't want to sit there.i don't want stupid judgy eyes looking at me,as if i am a slob.
I just don't want to go there,because i don't belong there.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that i didn't noticed that we've already reached,it was only when theo spoke up,
"hey guys this is-"
"Hey,aren't you that cutie from my chemistry class?"some brown haired boy asked cutting theo's sentence.

Is that a new way of introduction?
Doesn't names count anymore?

"Shut up luke,she's my sister.bro code remember"theo said glaring at the luke guy while.

Me?
I was standing with my eyes fixed of the on the monotonous orange colour of the table,not wanting to look around the table,afraid,what would i do,if saw i gina's face .

"Whatever bro."the luke guy said rolling his eyes.
"So,won't you sit down?umm...hady?"a black haired guy from across the table asked,getting my name wrong.

But you know what i am surprised,i thought he would just assume my name to be melinda,or maybe freak.

"Hadley"i corrected him,with a polite smile.

"Sit down li,no one's gonna eat you,you know"theo said,when i was the only one left standing.

Embarrassed, i quickly sat down,my eyes still finding the boring orange colour more interesting,than looking up and trying to talk to new people.

"Umm...hello,hadley"someone said which made me look upwards,as i found another black haired boy looking at me hopefully,that i would say something.

Resisting the strong urge to get up and run straight out of the cafeteria i passed a believable smile and uttered a small hello.

I was definitely not kidding when i said that i am a social loser and have a fear of socializing.

It's kind of weird,but trust me,it does creeps me out.