•46•

•I'm fine•

*3rd person pov*

-Boarding house-

It had been three days since Lydia's near death experience, the only person she had talked to-had even seen actually, was Stefan. Today was the day he was going to teach her some simple combat, she was still hurt so he didn't want to push her.
Lydia had already learned a little from Parrish back in beacon hills but she wanted to know more. They had been fighting for a little while, Lydia was getting frustrated that she wasn't getting Stefan on the ground.

Pushing herself harder, her wound started to ache along with her muscles but she didn't want to stop. Stefan noticed the look in her eyes, she was frustrated and..in pain?

"Lyds we can do this another day-" Stefan started but Lydia dismissed the idea with a shake of her head.
  "I'm fine.." she whispered, Stefan sighed and got back in position, if he let her take him down she might stop.

     They started again, Stefan tried to subtly "fall" when Lydia threw a punch but she knew exactly what he was doing

They started again, Stefan tried to subtly "fall" when Lydia threw a punch but she knew exactly what he was doing. Lydia was about to yell at him for letting her win but the front door of the Salvatore home clicked open stopping the two from fighting in the living room.

"...hey..." it was Elena. Lydia looked her up me down before looking back at Stefan, getting into position. Stefan stopped and looked at Elena.
"What do you need?" He asked her with slight annoyance. Elena stepped in, Damon following behind her. Lydia immediately felt anger wash over her. She was not dealing with this right now.

"We didn't know anyone was here.." Damon answered sending a guilty glance towards Lydia only to receive a cold glare.
"We thought maybe you had gone out, we can leave if you want.." Elena stuttered out, Lydia looked at Stefan already knowing what he was about to do.
"Actually we were just leaving" Stefan answered back, looking at Lydia's now rage filled eyes. She didn't know why but lately she's been getting angry rather easily, especially when it comes to "delena".

Lydia had changed her clothes and was now sitting in the living room waiting for Stefan. Damon knew that talking to her right now wasn't a good idea so he hid in the corner drinking bourbon while Elena sat on the couch.
"Are-are you okay?..." Elena asked quietly, looking from Lydia's wound to her eyes.

"I'm fine." Lydia answered back, looking at her nails once again as Damon walked to sit beside Elena.
"Lyds.." Damon started but Lydia let out a humorous scoff.
"Don't start with me, I'm not in the mood to be exploding skulls" she told him with anger.
"Will we-" Elena started again, a small amount of confidence had sprouted but it was quickly burned by Lydia's response.