•22•

•I'm sorry•

*3rd person pov*

-The grill-

     Lydia was sitting in the grill once again, drinking her lemonade and waiting for her friends. She felt so bad for completely ignoring them that she wanted to apologize. Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Elena, and Tyler where all meeting her at the grill.
She'd meet with Rebekah and Stefan later, she wanted to talk with them privately. She heard he door open and saw her friends walk in smiling once they saw her.

"Hey Lyds, we haven't seen you in forever!" Bonnie said with a big smile, giving Lydia a hug. This only made Lydia feel more guilty.

  "I know I know that's what I wanted to talk about

"I know I know that's what I wanted to talk about.." Lydia said with a small smile, hugging everyone else. Tyler stood back as everyone hugged his sister, once it was his turn he picked her up and spun her around.

"Believe it or not, I've missed your sarcastic remarks and the ability to outsmart me with everything I say" Lydia just laughed and sat back down while everyone else did as well.

"First of all I just wanted to apologize for not paying any attention to all of you these last couple of days, I've been so focused on Elena becoming a vampire I kind of forgot about everything else around me. The day Elena and Matt got in the accident, I had subconsciously been writing Elena's name everywhere which happens when death is coming for that person, I had this feeling that pulled me towards her and when she wouldn't answer her phone I started freaking out. I called everyone and no one would answer so I followed the feeling and ended up on Wickery bridge. I saw where you had driven off so I ran in thinking it was only Elena down there, I thought it'd be easier if I was only trying to save one person but when I saw Matt I really started freaking out, you were both unconscious. I tried so hard to break the windows but nothing worked, eventually I had to breathe so I swam back up and started drowning when Stefan saved me. He went back in and got Matt and Elena and he sped Elena to the hospital because her injuries were far worse than Matt's. We drove there and Matt went in to get a check up, I stayed in the car because death always seems to be looming around hospitals and I really didn't want to feel death at the moment. Anyway, I started to hear noises...voices, they kept saying getting louder and louder. Before I knew what was happening I screamed and when I scream someone has died, I hoped it wasn't Elena but when Stefan asked me who died? All I saw was Elena's name. I know that she had vampire blood in her system but I still felt terrible. If I had just listened to the signs earlier, she wouldn't be in this mess but I'm glad that she is okay and I will support her choice as I know she wants everyone to but that's up to you. Basically what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry for not paying any attention everything else going on, to any of you, that'll change now" Lydia finished her rant with a small smile, hoping that they understood what she was saying.

 Basically what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry for not paying any attention everything else going on, to any of you, that'll change now" Lydia finished her rant with a small smile, hoping that they understood what she was saying