•35•

•Dating?•

*3rd person pov*

-Lockwood mansion-

Lydia felt a pair of arms tighten around her middle causing her to smile and lean closer into the warm body.

"Good morning" Stefan mumbled into her hair, pulling her closer to him.
"Good morning" Lydia whispered back quietly, turning her head slightly, enough to see the rose tattoo on his shoulder.
"I could get used to this" he whispered placing a small kiss on her neck causing Lydia to giggle quietly.

She rolled over so that she was facing him, admiring his sleepy face. Staring was something they couldn't help doing when with each other, but who wouldn't want to stare at someone so pretty.
"You're staring" Stefan whispered, sliding his arm back around her waist.
"I'm gazing" she whispered back with a smile.
"It's creepy" he whispered back, opening his eyes slightly to see his beautiful girl staring down at him.
"It's romantic" she giggled quietly, tracing his jawline making him smile slightly.

Lydia watched as he pulled his pillow over his head, laughing quietly she tried pulling it off. He pulled it off quickly, leaning up to kiss Lydia while rolling over so that he was on top of her.
He kept placing kisses all over face as neck making her giggle louder than she wanted to. She knew she shouldn't really feel bad after what has happened but she couldn't help but feel a little guilty for dating Stefan when she's friends with Elena.
Making out with him while Elena was sleeping downstairs made her feel bad but to be fair, she did leave him for his brother..
No she couldn't, not while Elena was in the house, not while the chance of her hearing them was there.

"Stefan-I feel bad about doing this with Elena here.." Lydia whispered, putting her hands on his shoulders to stop his movements slightly.
"Hmm Elena who?" He whispered right above her lips, kissing her when he finished.
Lydia smiled slightly at that, she was kind of happy and relieved that he wasn't going to be one of those people who does everything to make their ex happy, she was happy that he only wanted her.

She giggled when he peppered kisses all over her neck, Lydia got an idea.
Her hands went up to his face, holding it as she kissed him. He thought that she was just kissing him, what he didn't know was that she was a lot stronger than she looked.
While she distracted him with the kiss, she slowly moved her body lower on the bed, wrapping her right leg around his.
With one swift movement, she had flipped him over so that she was on top now.

"Us short people tend to be stronger than most think" she whispered placing a kiss on a stunned but impressed Stefan. Lydia climbed off the bed quickly, heading towards her closet.
"I don't know why you feel guilty about being with me and being friends with Elena. Let's not forget that she left me for my brother, after everything that I did for her..I guess I should be thanking her actually, I didn't have to feel guilty for liking you" he spoke a little louder than a whisper, Lydia smiled at that.

"I know I know but I feel bad for dating her ex boyfriend, I know that she is dating your brother but a part of me still feels bad. Caroline will make me tell everyone about yesterday, don't worry I'll only tell her what I want to, I'll see what Elena's reaction is. If it's good than awesome, if it's not then that sucks for her" she whispered the last part while looking in the mirror.
Stefan watched as Lydia put on her makeup, he stayed in her bed because it was comfy and warm, he needed some coffee soon...and blood.

"So what are doing today?" Lydia asked while running a brush through her long locks.
"I'm not sure yet, what are you doing?" He answered while sitting up fully, the blankets falling down to his waist.
Lydia could see his bare chest and incredibly good looking abs through the mirror, she giggled to herself when she thought about answer with 'you'.

"I don't know yet, care will probably drag all of us somewhere but I'm not sure" she answered while finishing her hair.
Standing up from her vanity, she crossed the room to where her totally sexy boyfriend was sitting. Giving him a kiss, she threw his shirt at him, telling him to put it on.
"Come on let's go eat, I'll make you coffee" she told him walking towards the door.

     Stefan followed Lydia downstairs, it was early enough for him to have just come over normally so she wasn't really worried about everyone pestering her for having him stay the night

Lydia poured him a cup of coffee, grabbing the pancake mix after she handed it to him. The pancakes were made, and they were both enjoying them while they sat together at the table.

"Good morning Lydia-oh Stefan I didn't know you were over?" Carol says while walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning and yes he came over this morning, I was up early and he wanted to hang out so he came over?" Lydia answered with a shrug, hoping her calm exterior would help her lie.
"Well good morning to you too Stefan, Lydia I'm going out today and I won't be back for a little while, you might have to make dinner yourself tonight" she added while placing a hand on Stefan's shoulder when greeting him.
Lydia was proud of how far her mom had come, she used to hate vampires and now she was standing in a room with one without a care.
"That's okay, thanks for telling me" Lydia answered Carol, shoving more pancake into her mouth.
Carol smiled and walked of to wherever she was going, a groggy sigh was heard from the living room.

The couple finished their pancakes and put their dishes in the sink. Walking together towards the living room, Lydia put her hand over her mouth when she saw her friends.
Blankets and popcorn everywhere, a couple bottles of booze littered the floor, and five teenage girls, sprawled across the floor.
Lydia and Stefan looked at each other and let out a breathy laugh, looking back towards their friends.

"Lyds? Stefan? Oh my god are you guys dating? You should totally da-date.." Caroline trailed off, hiccuping while she talked, Lydia thought she was still drunk and she found it hilarious.
With a laugh she nodded her head, knowing her friend wouldn't remember when she sobered up.
This was going to be an interesting day.