"Gotcha babe" he started the car and soon afterward you felt his hand lightly grip your tigh. It wasn't a sexual thing, since Jimin would never touch you against your will. He just gripped your knee as a sign of comfort, to let you know that he was there for you.

You could notice the difference in his touch every time, as if you could hear his thougths. You knew when he was touching your knee in a sexual way, and you knew when he would hug you that he wanted something more, just like how you could decipher wether he was just trying to comfort you.

But lately seeing Jimin and spending time with him was tormenting. 

He wouldn't talk or smile much, and he seemed to secretive and sheepish. Sex felt like running away from something, and not like trying to make other person satisfied. It was just to fill in some void in both of you, and it wasn't a long term solution for anything.

Which really hurt your feelings, but not because you were sad for yourself. You were sad for him. You could feel sadness radiating from his heart. His eyes were glassy for way to long for you not to notice it.

You felt so disconsolate because you were looking at your best friend slowely fall apart and nothing you did could make him permanately better. 

He stopped at the parking lot behind his hotel. Yeah, that's his family hotel, you recognized the grandiose building. 

His parents have died when he was young and left him all of their wealth. Since Jimin was underaged the board was leading the business instead of him. Once he had turned 18, he decided that he would still be sitting in the shadows as a major shareholder while other people did the job for him.

Sometimes you were jealous of him for not having parents to rule his life. His aunt that took care of him was a nice and loving lady. You remember spending lots of time at her house with Jimin when the two of you were little.

Jimin snapped you out of your thoughts when he opened your door and helped you get out od the car. He helped you walk and led you towards the back entrance.

It was an exuisite and impressive modern building mixed beautifully with rococo elements. 

You felt your stomach throbbing when you saw his face again. It was dark but it was still obvious that his eyes were puffy and misty. He was bitting his lower lip and it was bloody red. Suddenly you snapped out of it. 

You hated hiding your feelings and playing it cool, because you weren't cool. You hated him doing that even more. There was no way for you two  could have a productive conversation because none of you were able to do it. And you deffinitely weren't up for a one-night stand with him in this state.

"Let me go," you said pushing him away, but he just continued leading you forward. Your voice was cracking. The last thing the world needed tonight was two sad and horny kids in one room. 

You had no idea how to help him since by knowing him, he would definitely not talk. And even if he did, your brain was a messy mass of neurons that weren't connected in a productive way at the moment.

"Jimin! I'm serious" you raised your tone. 

"Y/N you're hammered. You reek of alcohol and you look as if you are on something." he grabbed you tighter. His skin was warm, burning against yours. 

"Yes I am but let go, it's hurting me" you cried.

"What's going on here?" a voice from the shadows asked. You turned around and saw a young man in the suit walking towards you.

A/N:
Hi there kittens, thanks for reading ♡ hope you're having a good whatever part of the day it is at your place!

P. S.

Here's how I envisioned Jimin for this fanfic.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.