Epilogue

The grand ballroom was filled to the brim with guests. Most were of some high class, some were royalty, and others were common folk who awaited to see the King of the Goblins after so many years.

Every year this ball was held in a different location in one of the regions, and this time it was finally held at the Goblin Castle.

All were murmuring to each other, speculating and theorizing why Jareth had been absent for as long as he was. They thought he had died at first, but they were later proven wrong.

The main doors to the hall were swung open, doorway occupied by two well-dressed figures. They walked forward, and the whole crowd was taken back as they all gasped in shock.

When the swooning ladies realized who the woman was at Jareth's side, they sneered and groaned in frustration that they could no longer tail him in hopes of him taking one in. The Goblin King's bachelor days were very well over.

Dressed in a sleek velvet suit to match Sarah's dress, Jareth held his head up high with a grin wider than ever.

"Jareth, why are they all staring at you like that?" Sarah whispered.

"They're just jealous." He smiled.

///

Short, I know, but I felt I needed to give some kind of final ending. Also, please read the next chapter in this, as it affects everyone.