Not exactly a good start

Start from the beginning

"I-uh,ya,i watched this horror movie at night and it was so brutal,that i couldn't forget it,just a bad dream"

I looked like he didn't bought my excuse,but he doesn't know anything and nor will he.

"Stop watching stupid movies."

"Yeah"

"Now,i think mom and dad will be back from their meeting."

"Yea,it's already time to wake up.go get ready".

As he left the room,i closed my eyes,and leaned back on the headboard of my bed,running my hands over my sweaty face.

They're back again.

1 year,since all that happened,
One years have passed since they left us.

It isn't the best feeling to wake up because of a nightmare,it would've been so easy and i would've been so happy if i woke up with a normal alarm clock.

I thought that after giving me sleepless night for one year,they were gone,but they always proved me wrong,

they come back.

But i won't tell mom and dad about it,they would either get too worried or send me to some therapist,which is the last thing i would want to do.

I guess i'll just take more sleeping pills.

Sighing in the silence of my room i forced myself up,and dragged myself towards the bathroom.As i stood in front of the basin i saw my reflection in it.

It was never me,
I was never like the girl in front of me.
She had red swollen eyes,dark circles because of sleepless nights and endless crying,and empty eyes.

I just hated all this,i wanted to go back to the old,cheerful hadley pearl.

But i guess,this is it,i cannot keep up with this anymore,i gave up on trying to forget whatever happened when,gina became what she is now.

I guess,this is all my fault,i don't deserve to be happy and cheerful,when i am the reason what made the sweet little gina,i knew,whatever she has became.
I accepted the fact that i was destined to live this way.

I brushed my teeth,had a shower,and then changed into a black hoodie,and white pants,and grabbing my things,i went downstairs to see my brother sitting on the table with a pot of cereals in front of him.

A smile Made it's way to my lips,this is one of the time when i actually smile for real,seeing him,enjoying his life to the full,bit then at the same time it makes me want to hide in a corner and cry for the whole day,because he doesn't even know.

"Morning ley,If you want some cereals?it's in the upper shelf"

"No,i guess i'll just grab an apple"i told him picking an apple from the fruit bowl which sat on the table.

"You know,you should start eating real things,or you'll become so much of a zero figure that no one will be able to actually see you"

"When did apple and other fruits became fake food?"

"You know what i mean"he said rolling his eyes as he Shoved the spoonful of the food in his mouth,and he isn't even saying anything wrong,
All that i've been eating since this week are just fruits or granola Bars.
But i don't actually feel like eating.
"Shall we leave?"he said as he threw the empty bowl in the sink,and slinging his bag on his shoulders.
"Yeah sure"
We reached out and i was about to lock my house when i turned to theo,
"What about mom and dad?"
"I guess,the flight is delayed,we'll have to wait for the night to Meet them"
"Hmm,i guess so too"finally locking up the door,i asked him to get going,but then instead of moving towards his bike he started towards my car.
"Where you going?"
"Oh well,m sorry,the bike needs cleaning because it's covered with dirt you can see"he said with a slight anger in his voice pointing towards it,and the condition was not welcoming.

He loves his bike.

"So,we'll have to take your car,now hop in"
Car?
We're going to school by car?
I guess not.
I cannot sit in the car,and no i am not claustrophobic,you can throw me in an ant hole,if i fit,I'll sit there for ten hours.
But car?
Nope.
"Um...i think i'll just walk"
"What?no of course not."
"No it's fine,and you know,how much i love walking and crunching Dead leaves in autumn."
"C'mon,you haven't sat in that car,since mom and dad bought it for you"
"I-uh,theo it's getting late i should probably be Get going"
"But-"
"Bye,see you at school"i said cutting him off and getting onto the road,and heading off to the school as the cool autumn breeze flew across my face,with a sweet smell filling my nostrils.

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒