12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!

Beginne am Anfang

"Aw Nialler! You still believe in cooties?"

"No, I just did that to make you feel bad for licking me. But it's okay 'cause seriously, who can resist this?" He gestured to himself. I fake gagged.

"Ouch!" He commented. I roared in laughter. A evil smirk replaced Niall's innocent smile.

"Jade..."

"Niall..." I mimicked.

"I have something..."

"Food!?"

"No, it's even better..."

I rolled my eyes. "What can be better than food?"

"Candy..." His voice was barely above a whisper.

"Yay! Let's g-" He clamped his hand over my mouth. I smirked and opened my mouth. Niall quickly pulled back his hand before I could lick it again.

"Shhh!" He whispered. I nodded and we left my bedroom. We double checked to make sure that no one would see us.

"Lets go!" Niall whispered. He grabbed my hand and we scurried across the hallway into Niall's bedroom. We walked, in silence, over to his closet. He twisted the door handle. We walked inside and Niall moved some of his clothes to reveal a candy heaven.

"N-Niall...its-"

"Beautiful, I know." He completed.

We sat down and stared at the beautiful sight. Niall looked at me with a devious smile.

"Let's do it!"

*2 hours of candy and laughter later*

"Niall! I'm full!" I whined.

"Me too!" He dragged out the words.

"Let's get out of this closet!" We both stood up and straightened out our clothes.

I grabbed his hand and started running. We ran down the stairs and into the lounge. Everyone was chilling down here.

"Your Queen has arrived!" I yelled.

"And so has the Candy King!" yelled Niall. We both turned to each other and high-fived. I ran to the couch, that Liam, Sophia, and Zayn were sitting on, and started jumping.

"Jade! What's wrong with you!?" yelped Liam.

"Sugar rush!" I screamed.

Meanwhile, Niall was standing on the marble coffee table and was yelling the lyrics to Dark Horse at the top of his lungs.

'Cause I'm coming at ya like a Dark Horse!

"Are you ready for, ready for! The perfect storm, perfect storm!" I yelled.

"'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine!" yelled Niall.

"There's no going back!" Niall beat boxed and I danced like a fool.

Everyone held terrified looks. I smiled innocently at them. I tugged at Niall's arm and we ran to the kitchen. We heard thumps and everyone joined us in the kitchen.

"Get them!" yelled Louis.

Niall and I ran to the table and stood up on it.

"Okay, okay. You guys got us." I said. Niall looked at me confusedly. I nudged his arm. "Okay, we'll get o- oh my God, is that a flying pig?!" Everyone turned around to where I was pointing.

I grabbed Niall and ran for dear life. After numerous bumps and running into walls, we ran into Louis's room and I locked the door.

"Good thinking, partner in crime!" Said Niall.