Otayuri ~ It's all your fault!

Start from the beginning

"Hey Otabek! What's up?" Otabek heard his good friend's, Leo's, voice. "Hi, nothing much. I just need your help" Otabek said to Leo. "Sure man, how can I help you?" Leo asked. "Well, I wanna surprise Yuri at Christmas and cook him a dinner. But, I need someone to help me carry all these things to our house when the dinner is ready" Otabek explained to Leo. "Don't worry about that. I will help you" Otabek smiled to the phone. "Thanks, come to a hotel named **** at 18.00 on Christmas day" "See you then" Leo ended the call. 'Great! Now I only have to make the dinner'

'What should I give to Otabek as a Christmas present?' Yuri thought as he sat on the couch and watched TV. He had many ideas but none of them felt enough special. First the thought that he could make chocolate for Otabek but then he realised how boring the idea was. Yuri sighed deeply and decided to ask help from Victor.

Yuri picked up his phone and called Victor. "Hey Yurio!!" Yuri heard Victors happy voice. He could hear the Christmas songs playing in the background. "Hey, I need your help" Yuri went straight to the point. "Oh, with what?" "I don't know what to give for Otabek as a Christmas present" Yuri sighed. "Well, how about you give him a book filled with memories. I have many pictures of you" Yuri could sense that Victor was similing in the other side of the phone. "That's actually a good idea. Send me some pictures of us" with that Yuri hung up.

Yuri walked to his computer. He opened it and went to gallery. He clicked folder named 'us'. At first there was pictures from times when they weren't still dating. They were sitting in a bench, both of them were smiling and Otabek had his arm warped around Yuri's shoulders. Yuri smiled at the memory.

In the next picture they were in the beach. Otabek had bought ice cream for both of them. Yuri looked through the folder. He decided to print 25 pictures.

~skip to the Christmas day bc I have no idea what to write lol~

Otabek's pov

'Finally!' I inhale deeply. I have been cooking 4 hours, but finally everything was ready. Now I'm just waiting Leo to come and help me bring this stuff to mine and Yuri's house.

Suddenly the door opened. "Otabek? You here?" It was Leo. "Yeah, come to the kitchen" I say to him. Soon he was in the kitchen. "So, we should bring all this stuff to mine and Yuri's house" I say to him. "We better hurry up then!" He smiles at me.

We carry all the food to Leo's car. I walk to my motorbike and start it. I start driving to my house and Leo follows me with his car.

I stop my motorbike and Leo parks his car next to my motorbike. "Umm could you help me carry this stuff inside the house?" I ask him. "Of course" he answers and opens the door of his car.

I go and open the door of our house. "Beka? Is it you?" I hear Yuri say. "Yeah" I answer to him. He is probably watching TV. We carry the food to the table. Yuri's eyes widen. "B-beka? What is this?" He asks.

"This is my Christmas present to you" I smile at him. "You made this yourself?" He looks at me. "Yes" I smile. "Wow, you are a good cook" he says and stands up. "I think I should go now, bye!" Leo smiles at us and starts walking to his car. "Wait!" Yuri says. "I have a Christmas present for you" Yuri says.

Yuri walks to drawer and takes a packet from there. "This is for you. Merry Christmas!" Yuri smiles his adorable smile. "Thanks and merry Christmas" Then he walks to his car and drives away.

I look at the clock, it's 18.36. "Uhm.. Se should eat" I say to Yuri. "Oh, yeah" we walk to the kitchen and he sits down.

~skip eating bc I'm sure u want smut lol~

After we ate and cleaned the dishes we sat in front of fireplace. We had blankets under us and we drank hot chocolate. Yuri was resting his head on my shoulder. We had sorted things out while we ate and the argument was long forgotten.

"Hey Beka?" Yuri looked into my eyes. "Yeah?" I looked at him and smiled. I love this man so much. "I love you" he pecked my lips. "I love you too, kitten" then I kissed him.

At first the kiss was gentle, but then it turned into more heated. "Mng!" Yuri let out a small moan. I pulled away and put our hot chocolate's away. Then I turned back to Yuri and kissed him again. He kissed me hungrily back. His soft and plump lips fit perfectly to mine.

I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. I stuck my tongue inside his hot cavern. I explored his mouth, both of us were moaning to the kiss. Our pants were getting uncomfortable.

He pulled away and small string of saliva connected our lips. "Dont go so rough today" he blushed and looked away. "I won't, kitten~" I purred at him. He has massive name calling kink.

I pushed Yuri gently so he was laying on his back. Luckily there are these blankets. I licked my lips and looked at Yuri. His nipples were already hard and he was breathing heavily. "H-hurry up!" He whined to me.

I took mine and his shirt off and threw them away. I went behind him so he was on my lap. I started pinching his nipples. "Ngh! Ah!" beautiful moans were escaping his sinful mouth. I licked his neck trying to find his sweet spot. "B-beka! Ah!" He arched his back. "Found it~" I whisper to his ear.

After a while I stopped and flipped us over so I was hovering over him. He put his arms around my neck and pulled me into a lustful make out session.

I pulled away and took our pants and boxers off. I looked around and spotted lube. Yuri, you are sly. I'm guessing he put it there. "I-I put it there" he stutters. 'Cute' I think. "I see it" then I take the lube from the floor.

"On your fours, please~" I say to him. He does as I command, soon I'm fingering him and trying to find his prostate. "Ngh! Ah! B-beka!" His voice is hoarse and full of lust and love. His inside clench around my finger and he let's out a high pitched moan. I guess I found what I was searching.

I add two fingers and he whimpers in pain but soon he is moaning because of the pleasure. "P-please! Stop" He moans to me. I'm confused, is he okay? "Are you okay?" I ask him. "Y-yes, I want your cock" he speards his asshole and looks at me. Small tears of pleasure are rolling down. his cheeks.

"Alright then~" I position my member to his entrance and push in. Warmth of his hole welcomes me. His insides are clenching around my cock. I let him adjust few minutes until I start slowly moving.

"Agh! Ah!" he is a moaning mess. I pull out for a second and flip him. Now he is looking straight at my eyes. Then I push back into him. His slender arms found their way to around my neck. He looks at me with love.

His eyes are shining, they are solider eyes. "I love you" I say to him but he can't really answer. Only moans come out when he tries to answer me. "H-harder agh!" He grunts. I let out a low growl and pound into him harder. I feel how my own orgasm is slowly creeping up.

"I'm gonna come!" Yuri screams at me. "Me too" then he tightens around me and hot ribbons of cum land over his stomach. Moments later I cum deep into him. We both pant hard and I pull out. "I love you" I say as I collapse next to him. "I love you too" he smiles at me and kisses my cheek. "And merry Christmas" he smiles at me. "Merry Christmas" I answer. Then we take one of the blankets and put it over us. Then we fall asleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS LOL. IM SO LATE. I'm sorry about that lol. I was lazy. BUT HOLY SHIT! THIS BOOK HAS 20K READS!!! I FEEL HORRIBLE BC I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH ;-; BUT HERE IS NEW CHAPTER FOR U GUYS!!!